Arkansas cop fired for using the term "jigaboo" on camera

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Court Upholds Firing of Arkansas Cop Caught on Camera Intoxicated and Calling A Black Man a ‘Jigaboo' (Video)

By Sarah Rae Fruchtnicht, Sat, September 21, 2013

On Friday, an appellate court upheld the firing of an Arkansas police officer who was caught on camera drunkenly calling a man a “jigaboo.”

Former Little Rock police officer David Edgmon was caught on camera in 2010 arguing a with a group of African-American men.

Edgmon, 24, later admitted he was drunk when he confronted the men outside of Ernie Biggs Piano Bar and asked them to stop “blowing weed in my face.”

When he realized he was being filmed, Edgmon said, “Get out of my f---ing face. Get this illegal product, f---ing jigaboo s--- out of my f---ing face."

The video was later uploaded to YouTube.

more about this genius

Court Upholds Firing of Arkansas Cop Caught on Camera Intoxicated and Calling A Black Man a ‘Jigaboo' (Video)

Racist Cop at River Market in Little Rock-KARK 4 Coverage - YouTube

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
this must be wrong, there is a black president...there is no racism in America.

omfg............ i watched your video and then saw this one there....I about wet myself...I think it is the funniest video I have ever seen...it is so bad I thought it was a parody...but it isn't.....

omg...thanks for the laugh...

Drunk cop tries to pass a sobriety field test - YouTube

ok I just researched it and it's fake but damn it is funny

tober

Time Out
Aug 6, 2013
By Sarah Rae Fruchtnicht, Sat, September 21, 2013

On Friday, an appellate court upheld the firing of an Arkansas police officer who was caught on camera drunkenly calling a man a “jigaboo.”

Former Little Rock police officer David Edgmon was caught on camera in 2010 arguing a with a group of African-American men.

Edgmon, 24, later admitted he was drunk when he confronted the men outside of Ernie Biggs Piano Bar and asked them to stop “blowing weed in my face.”

When he realized he was being filmed, Edgmon said, “Get out of my f---ing face. Get this illegal product, f---ing jigaboo s--- out of my f---ing face."

Not to worry, he'll be made the newest Arkansas senator as compensation.