Man robs same Alexandria bank five times

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
WASHINGTON -- The "Beacon Hill Bandit" has robbed the same Hybla Valley bank for the fifth time.

The FBI says the man hit the TD Bank across from the Beacon Hill Shopping Center on Richmond Highway around 11 a.m. Monday.

They say he robbed that same bank four times between March of 2010 and this past July.

Each time, he has implied he had a gun, asked for money to be put in a plastic bag and then fled on foot.

The FBI is now offering a $5,000 reward for his capture.

The man is black, in his 30s, between 5-feet-9-inches and 6-feet tall. He wore sunglasses with square frames.

In the July 2013 robbery he wore a hat with a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle character on it, and in two of the robberies he wore a hard hat.

Man robs same Alexandria bank five times - WTOP.com

Well, no wonder they couldn't catch him. He wore two different hats!

If he holds up the bank one more time, it'll count as a job and he'll have to pay taxes.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
You would think that after 2 or 3 robberies the bank would make some changes to prevent it happening again. Now I can understand the perp's not deterred from going back many more times if they don't make changes and he walks off with a bundle of cash every time. Heck, I might even go do it too...I'll wear a mouseketeer hat. ;-)

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
bet he's thinking that

why work if you can just walk in and get a bag full of money when you need it, and walk right on out...easy breezy, covergirl

He must be to big to fail.