George Zimmerman Arrested, Gun Involved [Breaking]

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
George Zimmerman Arrested, Gun Involved [Breaking]

George Zimmerman has been arrested and is currently in police custody in Central Florida.

Clickorlando.com reported in the last few minutes that the Lake Mary police confirmed that they were called to an address on Sprucewood Road this afternoon.

The report which followed said that Zimmerman was involved in some kind of altercation and that he pulled his gun in a threatening manner, on another person.

George Zimmerman’s arrest today comes just one day after his wife Shellie filed for divorce.

There are no further details about today’s arrest of George Zimmerman. This article will be updated when further updates are availiable.

Updated information on the George Zimmerman gun threats available through these links:

George Zimmerman In Custody: Threatened Wife And Father-In-Law With Gun

George Zimmerman Gun Threats After Wife Shellie Demands Divorce

www.youtube.com/watch?v=76SpB6tIt9U

/////////////////////////////

Oh boy, hear we go again.. :roll:

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
this poor guy just has such bad luck, I'm sure if there is a victim involved here, it will be their fault...all their fault

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
this poor guy just has such bad luck, I'm sure if there is a victim involved here, it will be their fault...all their fault

I never liked this guy very much when he shot the young unarmed black kid. It appears now that he threatened somebody else with his gun. I'll wait untill we get more news...

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
George Zimmerman won't be charged after alleged domestic incident - CNN.com
(CNN) -- No charges will be filed against George Zimmerman after an alleged altercation with his estranged wife and her father, Lake Mary, Florida, Police Chief Steve Bracknell said Monday.

"Shellie Zimmerman has declined prosecution (after consulting with her attorney)," Bracknell said.

George Zimmerman had been temporarily detained by police after Shellie Zimmerman told 911 Monday that he had threatened her and her father with a weapon.

On the 911 call, Shellie Zimmerman, who filed for divorce last week, is breathing heavily when she tells a dispatcher that Zimmerman is still at the house.

"He's in his car and he continually has his hand on his gun, and he's saying, 'Step closer.' He's just threatening all of us with his firearm," she says.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Oh FFS.

Really, this turkey is not that frigging interesting. Can we not live in a world where there isn't a major weekly headline with this guy in it?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Oh FFS.

Really, this turkey is not that frigging interesting. Can we not live in a world where there isn't a major weekly headline with this guy in it?

Oh wait for it- Much more to come.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Oh FFS.

actually I am fascinated with this slime ball...I can't wait to see what he does next...not that I would ever say "I told ya so",but I sure am thinking it because this moron is just trouble waiting to happen...and, it will.

I never liked this guy very much when he shot the young unarmed black kid. It appears now that he threatened somebody else with his gun. I'll wait untill we get more news...
he is off the hook once again, he has the luck of Satan, but it will run out

Oh wait for it- Much more to come.
for sure... s hit follows this guy it'll happen