Montana teachers gets 30 days in jail for raping student!

Christianna

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2012
Apparently the judge thinks because the girl consented that it was ok after all she was older than her years implied.

Christianna

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2012
I don't think teachers are supposed to screw their students regardless of age!
No they are not supposed to screw their students, even when the students are older. I remember how shocked I was when right after our high school graduation one of the girls married one of the teachers. She had never breathed a word of the plans. I often wonder how well the marriage worked out, considering he was one of the least liked and worst of any teachers I had. Then they were both Jocks, so who knows she may well be a mourning widow, since he was a good 35 (and I am being kind there) to her perhaps 18. I still think he should have been fired before the next year started because it was obvious they had been 'dating' while she was still a student.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
aren't judges elected in them thar parts?

Maybe the teacher made a big donation or something.

I don't think teachers are supposed to screw their students regardless of age!

True but its only a legal problem to a certain age. If I slept with one of my profs this week there wouldnt really be any legal problem - though they would probably get fired.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
True but its only a legal problem to a certain age. If I slept with one of my profs this week there wouldnt really be any legal problem - though they would probably get fired.

It's not as cut and dry as age actually. It has largely to do with the legal compulsion to be in their presence and under their authority. That authority over you does not exist with a prof.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
The former Senior High teacher who raped a 14-year-old student seven years ago was sentenced for the second time Friday in Yellowstone County District Court.

Judge Randall Spaulding ordered Stacey Dean Rambold to serve 15 years in prison, with 5 years suspended, for the rape of Cherice Moralez, who later committed suicide.

The girl's mother, Auliea Hanlon, said after the hearing the sentence ends years of frustration and sadness for her family. While sending Rambold to prison does not bring her daughter back, Hanlon said it does offer the family some closure.

more

Former Billings teacher sentenced to 10 years for rape of student | KTVQ.com | Q2 | Billings, Montana

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
"Rambold in 2008 was originally charged with three counts of raping Moralez, a student in a technology class he taught. He was subsequently suspended from his teaching post and later surrendered his teaching certificate."

I thinking Rambold will face due justice, one way or another.