Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson 'are back together'

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Thank goodness eh.

The Duke and Duchess of York have found love again after rekindling their romance seventeen years after they divorced.

Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson, both 53, have remained close since their split in 1996, even living together at the former country home of Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother at the Royal Lodge in Berkshire.

And now friends of the pair claim they are officially a couple again and may even get married for the second time in the near future.

juicy tidbits

Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson 'are back together' 17 years after divorce amid claims they are thinking of marriage | Mail Online

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Why?

Which one is Prince Andrew? Is he one of Diana's kids? Do I really have to know this? No I don't think so......

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
He was joking around with people over dinner. Big deal. If the american ambassador didn't have such a large log up her a$$ there wouldn't have been a problem.

Do some research on buying influence. Then come back.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Do some research on buying influence. Then come back.

Why? I stand by what I said concerning the ambassador.

"Andrew spoke "cockily" at the brunch with British and Canadian business people, leading a discussion that "verged on the rude"."

I question as to why the american ambassador was there in the first place. She is not part of the Commonwealth. It appears that she was there as a spy for the americans only. Stupid bitch should have kept her nose out of business that didn't concern her. Obviously she is too stuck up to be able to "play with the boys".