National Security Advisor Susan Rice’s Response On Syria:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
“What Is Assad Hiding?”

Susan Rice @AmbassadorRice

What is Bashar al Assad hiding? The world is demanding an independent investigation of Wednesday’s apparent CW attack.
Immediately.
5:39 PM - 23 Aug 2013

Susan Rice @AmbassadorRice Otherwise, we’ll all conclude that Assad is guilty and lying-again.
5:40 PM - 23 Aug 2013

Here are a couple of replies to this broad:

Eliana JohnsonVerified account ‏@elianayjohnson @AmbassadorRice Oh, well if the world is demanding it immediately...

Matt Mikulla ‏@mattmikulla
@AmbassadorRice I'd really like an independent investigation of Benghazi. Thanks. cc:@instapundit

Nuff Silence ‏@NuffSilence
.@AmbassadorRice I can sense the urgency when it took you two and half days to come up with this statement. Now crime scene totally polluted

Richard Grenell ‏@RichardGrenell

Yikes, she's in charge of national security? > @AmbassadorRice: What is Bashar al Assad hiding? The world is demanding an investigation...

:lol: You have to read the rest of the comments:

https://twitter.com/AmbassadorRice/statuses/371024011267821568

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Not surprised the desperate right is still harping about the made-for-FOX-TV-scandal Benghazi.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Absolutely nothing would appease the classless right wingnuts. It's nauseating stuff.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Not surprised the desperate right is still harping about the made-for-FOX-TV-scandal Benghazi.

Oh, so the death of 4 people, including an Ambassador is nothing. Nope, no scandal here!! Even tho' the WH received warnings of possible attacks and the Ambassador requesting additional security...the WH refuses to provide additional security and does absolutely nothing, stating that it was an "impromtu gathering" as a result of a video blah, blah.... nope - no scandal here.

I just pity any diplomat serving in these countries. Can they rely on their government to ensure that assistance/protection is provided if the host country won't?? That's pretty sad.

Unfortunately, FOX is the only station that has questions on who knew what when and why.. wasn't the Amassador's request and warnings heeded. Perfectly natural to want those questions answered don't 'cha think? If the Republicans were in the WH, the other media would have been all over it! But when the liberal media is so in love with this administration they don't ask the hard-ball questions. You have to wonder how the Americans can understand or get a grasp of what's going on when they're only getting one side of things....hmmmm. While FOX may go overboard at times, they do provide a different perspective and its up to the viewers to decide whats what (unless of course they're all sheeples, (which the liberal media hopes, I guess lol).

At least in Canada, we have the CBC and Sun TV - so we're at least getting 2-opposing sides of the coin and can make our own decision based on somewhere in the middle (??) "Course there's CTV and Global as well.....

JMHO

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Oh, so the death of 4 people, including an Ambassador is nothing. Nope, no scandal here!! Even tho' the WH received warnings of possible attacks and the Ambassador requesting additional security...the WH refuses to provide additional security and does absolutely nothing, stating that it was an "impromtu gathering" as a result of a video blah, blah.... nope - no scandal here.

I just pity any diplomat serving in these countries. Can they rely on their government to ensure that assistance/protection is provided if the host country won't?? That's pretty sad.

Unfortunately, FOX is the only station that has questions on who knew what when and why.. wasn't the Amassador's request and warnings heeded. Perfectly natural to want those questions answered don't 'cha think? If the Republicans were in the WH, the other media would have been all over it! But when the liberal media is so in love with this administration they don't ask the hard-ball questions. You have to wonder how the Americans can understand or get a grasp of what's going on when they're only getting one side of things....hmmmm. While FOX may go overboard at times, they do provide a different perspective and its up to the viewers to decide whats what (unless of course they're all sheeples, (which the liberal media hopes, I guess lol).

At least in Canada, we have the CBC and Sun TV - so we're at least getting 2-opposing sides of the coin and can make our own decision based on somewhere in the middle (??) "Course there's CTV and Global as well.....

JMHO

Now you better get with the program, and repeat the rote..."The Obama administration can do no wrong" like a good lemming should.....

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

That's the party line now! Call all these scandals phony!

As soon as Obama said they were phony the word went out...and here we have all the disciples simply calling them phony.

And Susan Rice is now right wing?

I bet if the US starts firing missiles on the President's orders the tards will think it was the GOP.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

Desperate? Benghazi wasn't a Fox creation, it was a government that wouldn't heed a very credible threat then tried to cover up a coorddinated terrorist attack by claiming it was unruly protestors. So tell me, when a Government Official is untruthful and lies about a credible threat and people are killed as a result it's desperate to point that out?

I love how folks look the other way when its their particular Rock star in power. I guess the Left was just being desperate on WMD in Iraq eh. Or when the Clinton administration refused to use the word genocide to describe Rwanda so that they wouldn't have to get involved that was the right wing nutters acting desperate again.

Give your head a shake.