Dumbo Trudeau is a pot head!!

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Like mother like son I guess !!

This dumbo was smoking the stuff while being paid as an MP, he was breaking the law and probably dealing with shady characters to get the smokes, and doing all this while trying to look like a goody goody!!
I thought when we pay these dumbos with hard earned taxpayer dollars, the least these idiots can do is set a good example, support our laws and work for the good of the people.

I guess this dumbo thinks he's above all that!!
Has this dumbo ever made a good decision in his life???

Justin Trudeau smoked pot since becoming MP - Canada - CBC News

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

This dumbo was smoking the stuff while being paid as an MP, he was breaking the law and probably dealing with shady characters to get the smokes, and doing all this while trying to look like a goody goody!!
I thought when we pay these dumbos with hard earned taxpayer dollars, the least these idiots can do is set a good example, support our laws and work for the good of the people.

Why support stupid laws? I would rather he smoked pot than be a drunken redneck Alberian. He smoked once! Holy Crap! I guess the CBC isn't so liberal that they make a stink about this trivial nonsense.

AltaRick

Aug 22, 2013
I would sooner trust an honest pot smoking Member of Parliament than a deliberately lying, promise breaking, non-accountable, duck and hide Prime Minister.

By the way, I am from Alberta, haven't been drunk for 40 years.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I don't agree with the pot laws, but Justin is very stupid for doing so while aspiring to be Prime Minister. Stupid stupid stupid.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I would sooner trust an honest pot smoking Member of Parliament than a deliberately lying, promise breaking, non-accountable, duck and hide Prime Minister.

By the way, I am from Alberta, haven't been drunk for 40 years.
Atta boy AltaRick. Wouldn't want you be associating with drunken rednecks.

BTW: my remark was aimed at one particular Alberian in particular who is a rabid con job.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
We'll see, I think it was a calculated move.

Poor calculation. It makes him look very immature.

BTW: my remark was aimed at one particular Alberian in particular who is a rabid con job.

You know Cliff, I'm not an Albertan, but I find your general attitude about such things as narrow minded as those you accuse of being, well, narrow minded.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

So what's your point. It is a stupid law that very few people pay attention to. Better than driving drunk.

Just plain rabid.

He's not going after the baby boomers RCS.

Why not? Almost all the boomers I know smoke pot and have since long before just-in was born.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Canada is a country of law and order and it often costs us taxpayers a lot of money to maintain and enforce our laws.

In this country, everybody is expected to be law abiding citizens.

As well in this country, individuals don't get to chose which ones they will abide by and which ones they will ignore and do as they please.
We as a country have progressed well beyond that type of third world thinking.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Canada is a country of law and order and it often costs us taxpayers a lot of money to maintain and enforce our laws.

In this country, everybody is expected to be law abiding citizens.

As well in this country, individuals don't get to chose which ones they will abide by and which ones they will ignore and do as they please.
We as a country have progressed well beyond that type of third world thinking.

Give me a break.:roll: You can toke up in broad daylight in Vancouver and the cops just ignore you. In today's society, it isn't a big deal.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Don't stop there, your quest has just began.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Poor calculation. It makes him look very immature.

His mother getting stoned at 24 Sussex didnt seem to hurt Trudeau when he ran for re-election several times afterwards. Jack Layton was pretty open about having done it and enjoying it and he made gains in every election he took part in. I don't really see this as being immature at all. I have met people of all ages and in many professions who do it. The only real difference between them and J Trudeau is that Trudeau is willing to admit it. I dont think he really said anything we didnt already know. Did anyone really think he had never done it before? And given his fairly new position in favour of all out legalization is it a surprise that he has done it in the relatively recent past? I'm in favour of legalizing it in principle. I seriously doubt I would use it legal or not again. I still think people should have total control on what they do to their bodies for good or ill. We've had an alcoholic as PM who did a pretty good job, I don't see a problem with a PM who may or may not occasionally do pot. I'm not a fan of his and i doubt I'll vote Liberal in 2015, but I like the fact that he has admitted it and is in favour of legalizing it.

Oh, just as I side note by the thread title alone I knew who the poster would be. I was a bit amused by that.