Family Violently Targeted After Standing Against Teacher

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Who Molested Their 8th Grade Son

The Janczewski family is fighting the local school district in Rose, Michigan after it emerged that a male teacher molested their 8th grade son and then — unbelievably — six other teachers spoke out against the 15-30 year sentence the man received.

“Neal has plead (sic) guilty for his one criminal offense but he is not a predator,” Harriet Coe reportedly wrote. “This was an isolated incident. He understands the severity of his action and is sincere in his desire to make amends…”

John Janczewski, the father of the victim, spoke on the Glenn Beck radio program Monday about all that has happened to his family since the horrific molestation by now-former Rose City Middle School teacher Neal Erickson came to light. He said he and his wife have been threatened and attacked for speaking out against the teachers.

“At one thirty in the morning on a Saturday, I was awoken to a bomb sound going off,” Janczewski said, choking back emotion. “I went to the window to find my garage was on fire and engulfed in flames, my camper and the side of my house…If I wouldn’t have woken up, we could’ve all died.”

“Whoever’s done this has no remorse,” he told the Ogemaw County Herald earlier. “They have no soul.”

more

Staggering: Mich. Family Violently Targeted After Standing Against Teacher Who Molested Their 8th Grade Son | TheBlaze.com

Diddler

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Perhaps these supporters should be interviewed.
From your link
But at that sentencing, they found several current West Branch-Rose City teachers, as well as a current board member, seemingly showing their support of Erickson. And it was there they also learned of 10 letters supporting him that were given to Judge Michael Baumgartner, several of which were written by current teachers in the district.

“My wife and I are sick and sad at the support they gave a CSC 1 child molester,” John Janczewski told the Herald in an interview July 18. “We’re very angry. We’re happy with the sentence (Erickson) got. But we’re very angry and not happy with the support of a board member and retired teacher. The message they’re sending our kids is it’s OK to molest a child, I believe, or that they’ll turn an eye to it.”

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
he plead guilty

he's a pedophile just because it is the first time he was caught indulging his attraction doesn't mean it was the first time

if they allow him near a child and he acts out, they should all be charged with aiding and abetting and they can do his time for him, see if they are so keen then