Man Constantly Tasered at Work Launches Suit

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
An unbelievable video of constant harassment and just juvenile actions by the boss. They are lucky he didn't go the other way and bring a gun in and shoot up the place...........

A Harris County man who claims that former coworkers repeatedly shocked him with a stun gun has filed a civil lawsuit in Harris County Court.

Bradley Jones, 45, filed the suit Aug. 2 against the owners and two employees at Fred Fincher Motors, 14700 Tomball Parkway.
The dealership is owned by State Rep. Patricia Harless, R-Spring, where her husband, Sam Harless, is general manager, the suit states. Also named as defendants are employees Adam Winslow and Alberto Chavarria.

According to the lawsuit, Jones was a car salesman at the dealership where Winslow is the manager and Chavarria is a salesman.

Jones was terminated in late July over a separate issue unrelated to the stun gun incidents, said his attorney Paul Valdevieso.
In the last nine months of his employment, Jones said employees at the dealership snuck up behind him and hit him with a Taser multiple times, the suit states.

They would also hide under his cubicle desk and shock him when he started to sit down, according to the suit.

The stun gun belonged to Sam Harless, and he would occasionally give it to Winslow and Chavarria to use on Jones, the suit states.
"In fact, Harless videotaped many of the violent instances in which Jones was screaming in pain while the defendants were laughing and giggling at his pain," according to Jones' original complaint.

In some instances, the suit alleges, Sam Harless showed his wife videos of Jones being stunned and screaming, causing the two to laugh.

"It appeared that the defendants enjoyed inflicting pain on Jones and watching him suffer," the suit states.

At some point, the stun gun was destroyed, so its name and voltage strength are unknown, said Valdevieso, who is representing Jones along with attorney David Tang.

The suit alleges that the defendants' actions were tantamount to assault and battery. The dealership and Sam Harless were also negligent in hiring, training and supervising co-defendants Winslow and Chavarria, the suit states.

Jones is seeking unspecified damages, Valdevieso said.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=04ICdAiFywM

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
He won't need another job, I hope he gets his house and the furnishing and a bucket load of extra money...

I loooooooooooooooove black humour and expected to watch the video and laugh...it was disturbing and cruel, no humour there.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
I understand him wanting to buy a house, but I can't imagine putting up with over 4 years of that. :shock:

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I understand him wanting to buy a house, but I can't imagine putting up with over 4 years of that. :shock:
it was just in the last nine months...I hope they nail these bastards to the wall...

and buddy there that is glad to live in America because this is just trivial and will just all go away... I hope he experiences some justice

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
it was just in the last nine months...I hope they nail these bastards to the wall...

and buddy there that is glad to live in America because this is just trivial and will just all go away... I hope he experiences some justice
I can't imagine putting up with 9 months of that. :shock:

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I can't imagine putting up with 9 months of that. :shock:
which is why it would never be done to you...that is what is just so reprehensible...the guy just took it, and took it and took it... and then they fired him