Canadian Cop beats doctor on her way to see patients - she was speeding

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
A Camrose woman says she was left battered and bruised last Saturday following a traffic stop she will never forget.

Dr. Simona Tibu was on her way to see patients in Edmonton that morning, when she was pulled over by an Alberta sheriff for speeding.

Tibu claims the sheriff violently hit her window. When she opened it, he asked her to hand over her drivers license and insurance information.

“I advised him I would do so if he stopped hitting my car.”

Tibu also told him that if he didn’t, she would record him on her phone.

“At that moment, he became very violent. He took his hands through my window, hit my right hand, where I have bruises on it, smashed my cell phone out of my hands, and told me… ‘Get out of your car now.’”

She listened to the sheriff, who handcuffed her. With her arms behind her back, Tibu says the sheriff then began hitting her breasts.
Fearing for her life, she began to scream, hoping someone would hear her and help.

Tibu says that only made the sheriff even more aggressive. She claims he pressed his knees into hers until they were bruised, and pushed his pelvis into her back.

“I felt a hit in my head then he smashed my head on the pavement on the road until I was full of blood. Then he told me, ‘Now I’m going to walk all over you.’”

She remembers seeing a man show up, and eventually an RCMP officer and ambulance arrived at the scene.

Tibu was taken to hospital. She suffered bruises all over her body, including her breasts.

more

Camrose woman accusing Alberta sheriff of excessive force and sexual assault | Globalnews.ca

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
She can sue him for as much money as she can, for damages. Cops will not change, and will only get worst.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Holy Crap! Dude has some serious anger management issues. "Bailiff, whack his pee pee!"

She can sue him for as much money as she can, for damages. Cops will not change, and will only get worst.
Worser! Crap like this is why I think Hitler won the war.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Its like I keep saying, cops are a lot more dangerous than Hells Angels.
Everyday we see more and more of this aggressive behaviour from our
police forces and nothing stops them. Highest levels of the force need
to be fired and a new training program instituted. Recruiting needs to
be done with more discretion.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Holy Crap! Dude has some serious anger management issues. "Bailiff, whack his pee pee!"

I have no hope things will get better.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Things will get better? Not anytime soon the police are becoming
the worst for gang activity in the form of violence. Police swarm
and kill a guy on a bus in Toronto for example. He was surrounded
and had a knife, they had guns. This was murder nothing short of
it.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Whack his pee pee!!! I'd kick him in the balls!

Things will get better? Not anytime soon the police are becoming
the worst for gang activity in the form of violence. Police swarm
and kill a guy on a bus in Toronto for example. He was surrounded
and had a knife, they had guns. This was murder nothing short of
it.

That S.O.B. should be suspended WITHOUT pay until a verdict is arrived at.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Which war did Hitler win?

I think Cliffy meant to say battles. ?? Just say'in??

1. The annexation of the Sudenland (no shots fired)
2. Capture of Poland
3. Battle for France (also involving the capture of Belgium and Holland).
4. Scandanavian Campaign (several battles in Norway including Narvik--a terrible defeat for the British).
5. The capture of Greece, including Crete (catastrophic defeat for the British).
6. North African campaign (again, a multitude of battles: Bir Hacheim, El Alghelia, 2nd Tobruk, Kasserine, and a host of other victories).
7. Russia--the first two years there were at least dozens of German "victories" (Sevastopol, Kharkov, Kiev, etc.) but to my thinking, they were hollow victories in that strategically they didn't give the Germans what they wanted/needed against the Russians.

Cobalt_Kid

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
We do have a Charter of Rights, at some point there's going to be a class action lawsuit that will force changes that reflect the individual rights to safety of body and freedom of assembly that we're supposed to have.

The sadistic cowards may be getting away with this bull**** now, but that's probably not going to last much longer.

Cobalt_Kid

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
I'm sure she was violently resisting arrest, and the cop only took such measures as were reasonably necessary to ensure her safety.

That's why having cameras everywhere is going to make life a living hell for cops-without-limits. You can only do this **** so much before people realize they're not living in Kansas anymore. We do pay for their "service" and they are supposed to be enforcing the law, not taking it into their own hands.

They make their job harder by doing this crap.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
I do not suffer fools gladly. And I don't draw them pictures.

I will be interesting to hear what the cop's explanation is.

Right now, we have one side of the story and quite frankly, I'm thinking that she may have downplayed some of the important elements here.

Nail the cop for any and everything that they should be, but I'm just not believing that she was some innocent waif that was cooperating fully when she was then unmercilessly set upon by an unstable, schizophrenic thug.

.. Just doesn't make sense

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I will be interesting to hear what the cop's explanation is.

Right now, we have one side of the story and quite frankly, I'm thinking that she may have downplayed some of the important elements here.

Nail the cop for any and everything that they should be, but I'm just not believing that she was some innocent waif that was cooperating fully when she was then unmercilessly set upon by an unstable, schizophrenic thug.

.. Just doesn't make sense
Perhaps you just haven't been paying attention to what the police have been doing for the past few decades. Police brutality is nothing new. It is just reaching epidemic proportions.

Cobalt_Kid

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Perhaps you just haven't been paying attention to what the police have been doing for the past few decades. Police brutality is nothing new. It is just reaching epidemic proportions.

Or now we're starting to see the ugly truth with cameras everywhere.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

Sure Cliffy.

Why not ask this basic question: What was the good Doctor doing travelling 1.5 hours from Camrose to the nearest Edmonton hospital?... A house call ya think? On that note, sounds like she was refusing to roll down her window to address the cop.

Like I said, I think that there is a lot more to this story than what is at the surface