Outraged, whiner of the week

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
"I want to be treated like a person with respect." says the man in the yellow pimp suit after being arrested for calling 911 because he ordered seven McDoubles and only got six

http://www.walb.com/story/22985151/man-calls-police-on-mcdonalds

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I hope that he sues McD's into bankruptcy.... What kind of monster withholds a McDouble!

It's possible that the pimple-faced teenager taking his order simply had his or her retina's burnt out, and subsequently made a typo when processing the order, due to the stunning neon yellow suit. Could be this is all just one big misunderstanding.

Now let's all join hands and sing Kumbaya.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Hey, what's wrong with my neon yellow... er, I mean his neon yellow suit? Just because someone owns a neon yellow suit does not make him a pimp. That's just plain defamation of character, not to mention prejudice.

And I don't own a neon yellow suit of course. Just sayin'...

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
It's possible that the pimple-faced teenager taking his order simply had his or her retina's burnt out, and subsequently made a typo when processing the order, due to the stunning neon yellow suit. Could be this is all just one big misunderstanding.

Amen... Pass the kool-aid

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Will the strychnine help take the pain away from accidentally looking at buddies pimp suit?

hey, just because I might, perhaps, maybe,. possibly, hypothetically own a neon yellow suit, does not make it a pimp suit, nor me a pimp. Please, cut out the defamation.

Though of course I do not own a neon yellow suit.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

funny how mistakes are always in favor of the company. eg. no one will ever get an extra mcdouble by mistake.

at least it wasn't pink. ;)

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
funny how mistakes are always in favor of the company. eg. no one will ever get an extra mcdouble by mistake.

at least it wasn't pink. ;)

What's wrong with pink suits now? What's with all the prejudice. I'll wear whatever-coloured suit I want on my own time, thank you very much. Now leave my fashion sense alone.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
What's wrong with pink suits now? What's with all the prejudice. I'll wear whatever-coloured suit I want on my own time, thank you very much. Now leave my fashion sense alone.
there was no prejudice involved. I was never a fan of the colour pink, even before I knew about the connotation between pink, femininity and homosexuality. eg. if I saw a hot chick in a pink Ferrari, I still wouldn't like the colour pink. I hope that clarifies things.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
there was no prejudice involved. I was never a fan of the colour pink, even before I knew about the connotation between pink, femininity and homosexuality. eg. if I saw a hot chick in a pink Ferrari, I still wouldn't like the colour pink. I hope that clarifies things.

Nah, you got it right. Pink stinks.

Red's the bomb though, Lol.