Man accused of having sex with a dog for second time in a week

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
via Fark

Arrested last week after allegedly having sex with a dog, a registered sex offender was arrested this week after allegedly having sex with a dog

A registered sex offender accused of having sex with a dog last week is accused of doing the exact same thing this week, according to a report.

James Lyons, 52, was arrested on July 26 for allegedly having sex with his neighbor's dog in St. Johns County. He posted bond and was released later that day.

more

James Lyons: Man accused of having sex with a dog for second time in a week, report says | Local News - WPBF Home

The dogs owner's should be able to light this scumbag on fire.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
"The injuries to this dog's genitals were appalling," veterinarian Dr. Nicholas told the station. "There is no doubt that this dog suffered a great amount of pain. The suffering that this dog endured and continues to endure during the healing process cannot be overstated."

Lyons, who once served 13 years in prison for multiple sex charges, faces multiple new charges.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Goobs, I am sorely disappointed. Thought you could come up with something better than that millennia old one.

Screwing the pooch.
Giving the dog a bone.
Putting the wiener in the schnitzel.

Better?

Lol.

"The injuries to this dog's genitals were appalling," veterinarian Dr. Nicholas told the station. "There is no doubt that this dog suffered a great amount of pain. The suffering that this dog endured and continues to endure during the healing process cannot be overstated."

Lyons, who once served 13 years in prison for multiple sex charges, faces multiple new charges.

They should have never let him out in the first place. Sex offenders do not change, not ever.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net

Ok, maybe two really really horny male gorillas; consecutively, too, not concurrently.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
this guy is mentally ill and this should ensure lock up in a mental ward for life...it likely won't, but it should

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
this guy is mentally ill and this should ensure lock up in a mental ward for life...it likely won't, but it should

As long as they lock him up for life, I really don't care where it is. I'm so very, very tired of pandering to the 'rights' of those who do so much harm to others. What about our rights to be free from harm? We're not the ones who break the rules of society.

So would he since he likes it doggy style. 8O Gads I can't believe I said that!8O

Bow wow wow.

lol.;)

Christianna

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2012
I have been flip about this but really we all know that sex with any animal is abuse of the animal. And I agree with those who wish to see him put away for good.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
As long as they lock him up for life, I really don't care where it is. I'm so very, very tired of pandering to the 'rights' of those who do so much harm to others. What about our rights to be free from harm? We're not the ones who break the rules of society.
as I age my tolerance for any kind of negativity imposed on another be it verbal or physical has been reduced to zero... I now view all of it as a mental issue and that includes rudeness... it is an inability to cope correctly... I don't need him to be punished as I once would have, I just want him gone and don't tie the courts up for years... rush this through and be done with it