Dolton really did it !!!..............

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Scott Stinson: An appalling new chapter in Ontario Liberals’ gas-plant saga | National Post

They all do it. Roll around in the same trough. Care frig all about the taxpayers, use the same tar brush.

The Beatles - Piggies - YouTube

What ya think ? Time for the OPP ??

The millions and millions of dollars wasted just to secure votes in an election. Hopefully it'll be a bye election.
Honestly I think the next time they hold an election, we should all just not show up. We go the polls, like good little lemmings, time and time again, and keep getting the same old ****. I'd say send the message that none of them are worthy of our votes.

Of course that will never happen, because lemmings being lemmings, will always follow that one guy off the cliff.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Honestly I think the next time they hold an election, we should all just not show up. We go the polls, like good little lemmings, time and time again, and keep getting the same old ****. I'd say send the message that none of them are worthy of our votes.

Of course that will never happen, because lemmings being lemmings, will always follow that one guy off the cliff.

Naw.... I go and get my name stroked off the list anyhow, for I do so love my right to bitch. Now, whether the ballot counts is another matter....

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Naw.... I go and get my name stroked off the list anyhow, for I do so love my right to bitch. Now, whether the ballot counts is another matter....

Don't be so hasty now, just think about it. Like that old expression "what if they had a war and no one showed up?", well "what if they had an election and no one showed up?". Just think of all those political wallflowers, just sitting on the bench along the wall in the gym, never being asked to dance.

Plus we could always burn down the gymnasium, lol.:D

Awwwwwwwwwww. Good one SLM.

Unfortunately (or not), I was just a tad too old to appreciate the Beatles...............Yoko is/was ugly, and Ringo couldn't drum.

Poor Ringo.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Don't be so hasty now, just think about it. Like that old expression "what if they had a war and no one showed up?", well "what if they had an election and no one showed up?". Just think of all those political wallflowers, just sitting on the bench along the wall in the gym, never being asked to dance.

Plus we could always burn down the gymnasium, lol.:D

I'm afeared with the calibre of politician we seem to get, they'd take a no show as tacit approval - but the weenie roast might be fun

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I'm afeared with the calibre of politician we seem to get, they'd take a no show as tacit approval - but the weenie roast might be fun

You may indeed be right. You know, Captain Morgan and myself have postulated running a fence post in a federal election. I'm of the mind that it could probably work on the provincial level too. Wouldn't get much done, but he's not going to do as much harm either.