A Banana a Day Keeps the Reaper Away!

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I put one in my morning smoothie, they are too gross to eat. They are loaded with great nutrients.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
And, I understand one does not need teeth to eat one.

Does it contain flax and soy? Sounds smooth!

Toast dipped in egg yolk is a palliative for the logies.
hmmmmm flax seed yup, no soy, I use almond milk oh and hemp hearts, if I need a sweet treat I put in a bit of acai honey

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Pretty much.

I die when I die. Hopefully it'll be somewhere around the norm. Only thing, though, I want to be healthy till then.
Yes. I don't believe we can extend our life by one day longer howEVER I do believe we can give ourselves quality days. A guy in my building dropped dead two weeks ago at 69. He was in good physical condition, a biker and chose his food wisely. Had a bit of a tummy on him but no couch potato. Had a heart aneurysm and poof, fell down dead. The thing was though, he was healthy and enjoying life right up until his last day. Talked to him that morning in the pool and he was all excited about leaving for the Poconos in two days. Nice, nice way to go.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yes. I don't believe we can extend our life by one day longer howEVER I do believe we can give ourselves quality days. A guy in my building dropped dead two weeks ago at 69. He was in good physical condition, a biker and chose his food wisely. Had a bit of a tummy on him but no couch potato. Had a heart aneurysm and poof, fell down dead. The thing was though, he was healthy and enjoying life right up until his last day. Talked to him that morning in the pool and he was all excited about leaving for the Poconos in two days. Nice, nice way to go.

Yep, aneurisms take a lot of people "before their time" and without warning. I guess there is food to build up arteries, which we should probably all look into.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Yep, like they say, it's not the final game that's the scarey part, it's all the preliminaries.

Yep and yep. I have no intention on becoming a Luciano Pavarotti or Marlon Brando.

Placido Domingo on the left Luciano P. on the right.

Only weighed in around 190 kg.