Idiot parks boat on pier!

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Ha! RCMP are "investigating the navigational skills and safe boating habits" of this guy. That'll be a short investigation, picture is worth a 1000 words and all.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Ha! RCMP are "investigating the navigational skills and safe boating habits" of this guy. That'll be a short investigation, picture is worth a 1000 words and all.
To investigate skills and safe boating habits, don't you need to find evidence of one or the other?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
He did look a little sheepish on the T.V. news last night. My guess is he had a sharp "learning curve". -:)

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
My first boat was a 27 foot Campion. It had a Mercruiser stern drive with a 350 cu.inch Chevy V8.. I had never handled any boat before so I did plenty of dumb things. I never put it up on the dock but I came close once. I eventually got the hang of it after practicing for hours in relatively harmless areas. I owned several different boats.....the last one was a thirty two foot Trojan with a couple small diesel engines. It wasn't as fast but a lot easier to handle. Marine fuel prices finally drove me out of power boating and I didn't have the patience for sailing.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Tough to do something like that with my little 14 footer and 7.5 HP engine; even when drunk. :D

A buddy just got a new boat. WIthin a week he had it out and got drunk and stuck it halfway through someone's boathouse about a meter or so above the waterline. Talent. :D I told him to stick to hauling logs. lol

Thought about building a cigarette boat for a while. Speedy buggers those things.