Man Arrested for Making Gun Hand Gestures at Local Movie Theater

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

A man was arrested at a Texas movie theater recently for making a gun gesture with his hand.
The man in question, 54-year-old Darrell Reynolds, allegedly entered a theater showing the movie “World War Z” Friday night and scared the crowd by pretending he was shooting a gun, according to KBTX.com.

"It was dark and nobody could really tell especially if you were in the back and you just see a guy going 'choo choo choo,’” said Caroline Morales, one of the people in the theater Friday night. “The rumor quickly spread that it was a gun and everyone is rushing to the exit quickly. We couldn't have got out if we wanted to."

yup

Man Arrested for Making Gun Hand Gestures at Local Movie Theater, Inciting Panic

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
What a ****ing load of bull****!!!

top of the news is " man arrested for making gun gestures" yet you reroute a news item about vaccines to an obscure "alternate theories" forum at the end of several other forums......why not put it out there and let it be discussed by those it effects. just by hiding it away tells me it's important....if its a bull**** news item, let die a natural death....

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Re: What a ****ing load of bull****!!!

Don't you just HATE it when people don't prioritise your obsessions?

It is out there. It can be discussed. You're just complaining about it not being the #1 headline.

Poor you. You're so oppressed.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

Geez! How much of a bird would you flip if the LOLCats or 9Gags thread overtook yours in the live forum feed???

Good grief, it has nothing to do with what sub-forum something is in, the topic either has traction or it doesn't. Nothing is being "hidden" from anyone.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

Don't you just HATE it when people don't prioritise your obsessions?

It is out there. It can be discussed. You're just complaining about it not being the #1 headline.

Poor you. You're so oppressed.
yes, you're right, never thought about it like that....bastard!..... but it affects billions, so why not in the news ??

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

yes, you're right, never thought about it like that....bastard!..... but it affects billions, so why not in the news ??

Because it's not news?

Allow me to explain. "News," means something new, either a new subject or new information on an older subject.

That's kinda implied in the name.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
What's next? Thought Police?

How about legislating a minimum I.Q......? People less than 80 wouldn't be allowed out by themselves.

Jus kidding.....I think....