Here comes dinner. All the way from Fla......................

Nuggler
Pigs on the run - News - CBC Player

Just when you figure the fear mongers might run out of shyte to talk about................................

Heaven forbid.

Damn good lookin pok chops.

Sorry for the gadam commercial. Not my vid.

Sal
wow those puppies, eeeeeeeer piggies shore thing can move... sausages for dinner anyone...they are likely smart too, well obviously smarter than some of their transporters anyway

L Gilbert
Wild pig's ok. We eat it.

skookumchuck
+1
#4  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by NugglerView Post

Pigs on the run - News - CBC Player

Just when you figure the fear mongers might run out of shyte to talk about................................

Heaven forbid.

Damn good lookin pok chops.

Sorry for the gadam commercial. Not my vid.

Cool! Btw, i get no commercials anywhere with Firefox and a couple addons, i just have to partially allow a page now and then

Nuggler
Quote: Originally Posted by skookumchuckView Post

Cool! Btw, i get no commercials anywhere with Firefox and a couple addons, i just have to partially allow a page now and then

TY: We use Firefox. Will check for addons.

Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Wild pig's ok. We eat it.

Where do you get it, LG ??

gopher
+1
Pig power!

skookumchuck
[QUOTE=Nuggler;1765956]TY: We use Firefox. Will check for addons.

Ghostery-----noscript----better privacy------adblock plus

Cliffy
+1
Some tourist from Alberia tried to tell me today they have a problem with domestic pigs running ferrel all over the province. I wonder if he was referring to these wild pigs. I'ld love to have some come into my yard...mmmmm organic pork.

hunboldt
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Some tourist from Alberia tried to tell me today they have a problem with domestic pigs running ferrel all over the province. I wonder if he was referring to these wild pigs. I'ld love to have some come into my yard...mmmmm organic pork.

The Alberta ones are crossbred escapees with Eurasian Wild boars bought over in the 1980's. Seemed like a good idea that the time. the Hybreds are BIG fellows..