Man Leaves Suspected Burglar Hogtied In Front Yard For Cops Because He Had To Go To W

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Man Leaves Suspected Burglar Hogtied In Front Yard For Cops Because He Had To Go To Work

'Superhero' Husband Hogties Burglar, Leaves Him in the Yard for Police and Goes to Work as Planned - YouTube

TULSA, Okla. (CBS Houston) — A Tulsa homeowner hogties a suspected burglar and leaves him in the front yard for police because he had to go to work.

Tulsa police tell KOTV that Robert Cole tried to break into the home of Denay Houston and her husband early Wednesday morning. The husband heard glass shatter in his daughter’s bedroom and then rustling in the garage. That’s when he waited for Cole at the front door.

“And then he waited for him to come out and then he bum-rushed him,” Houston told KOTV.

After getting Cole down to the ground, Houston’s husband then tied his hands and feet together.

“I was like, ‘That’s my man!’ I was really proud of him,” Houston explained to KOTV.

Houston’s husband told his wife to call police and to watch over Cole in the front yard because he had to leave for work.

“That’s just the type of person he is, you know? That’s just the type of person he is. Business is business. ‘I got to take care of business, he’s safe, the police are coming, I got to go,’” Houston told KOTV.

Cole has been charged with first-degree burglary.

source: http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/...-burglar-hogtied-in-front-yard-heads-to-work/

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Been a lawyer for a couple of decades and some, Boom. I'm even licensed in OK.

LOL Now you're a lawyer..

You're posts lead me to believe you don't win many cases.. Libtard.

It's "your" posts, and I'm afraid I'm not terribly concerned what a trucker thinks of my legal skills.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Poor Mr. Cole. So brutally treated. I may have to take his case pro bono.
yeah isn't that just the truth...should be interesting to see if it does play out that way, they are always the victim when the intent was to victimize another and it doesn't quite work out as planned