I'm in Love......Blogger and Islam Conflict

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
A peppy, intrepid, and widely read blogger from Denver, Ann Barnhardt, has stirred controversy with a vituperative attack on Islam and a specific denigration of Muhammad. She used bacon strips as book marks while reading from the Koran and then ripped out the pages and burned them on a video.
She has achieved an enhanced status compared to the average denigrator of Islam by replying to the customary death threat by an unidentified guardian of the unimpeachability of radical Islam who pledged to "find and kill" her, by blogging out her address with precise instructions on how to get from Denver airport to her home, where, she assured the would-be avenger of the Prophet, she would happily await him (presumably) with her considerable arsenal of weaponry and ordinance and would look forward to seeing him off into the next life such people often claim eagerly to be seeking.
She did not leave it at that but went on to urge any assailant to wear body armor: "I have some new ammunition that I want to try out...close quarter body shots without armor would feel almost unsporting from my perspective." She added that that fact and the likelihood that her IQ was 50 points higher than that of her assassin makes "it morally incumbent upon me to spot you a tactical advantage." All of this was a mere warm-up to the punch line, that "you are a miserable, trembling coward," likely incapable of carrying out any threats without incontinently soiling his underwear and "sobbing yourself into hyperventilation."

Conrad Black: Meet Islam's Worst Enemy

Burn The Quran - YouTube

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Wow. That is one terrified woman.

Maybe she'd feel better if someone clued her up to the truth that she's vastly more likely to be raped, tortured, murdered by a Gawd-fearin' white Murkan Christian than by any Muslim.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
For every day she lives, she proves her points about the cowardice of the extremists who threaten her life.

I wonder if the armour peircing bullets will be soaked in hog fat?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
At least the term "Judeo Christian" is over 100 years old and widely used.........on the other hand the term "Murkan" can't be more than 13 years old and is used mainly by Bush hating ....:lol:
There is no link between Judaism and Christianity.

WTF does Bush have to do with SFA?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Wow. That is one terrified woman.

Maybe she'd feel better if someone clued her up to the truth that she's vastly more likely to be raped, tortured, murdered by a Gawd-fearin' white Murkan Christian than by any Muslim.

Damn... what a racist and bigot.