RoFo no like the Homo...

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
All I have heard for the last several years is the whiny left complaining about how Ford is always a no-show. Then when he does show up, its not a 'great you made it out' it's complaining that he did. Whiny losers.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
All I have heard for the last several years is the whiny left complaining about how Ford is always a no-show. Then when he does show up, its not a 'great you made it out' it's complaining that he did. Whiny losers.

No kidding. Besides, it was nearly a 35 humidex Monday noonish. If anything, looks like he's ready for a heart attack or heat stroke.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
No kidding. Besides, it was nearly a 35 humidex Monday noonish. If anything, looks like he's ready for a heart attack or heat stroke.

An to be fair, Ford has never really looked comfortable wherever he is. But I tend to prefer him to comfortable looking Mr. Perfect Hair who preceded him.

ETA: Looks like there were plenty of times when he looked more comfortable but which 2 did the press run with? It is getting real old real fast.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I don't think I'd like that horrible....temperature either.;)

It looks to me like he was about to have a sunstroke! At least it's cooled down a little here in Chatham after the rain we got this afternoon/evening.

Cobalt_Kid

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007

I'm not complaining, I just think it's hilarious that he's doing his Baron Harkonen impersonation at a public event. If they ever do a remake of Dune he'll be a natural to play the part.

He makes such a big deal out of holding other people accountable for their actions, if he's unable to keep his weight down that's his choice. He made a big deal about losing weight to be healthier then flamed out as usual.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
He makes such a big deal out of holding other people accountable for their actions, if he's unable to keep his weight down that's his choice. He made a big deal about losing weight to be healthier then flamed out as usual.

This comment alone shows you for the complete di ckhead that you are.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I'm not complaining, I just think it's hilarious that he's doing his Baron Harkonen impersonation at a public event. If they ever do a remake of Dune he'll be a natural to play the part.

His weight (and attempts to lose it) have nothing at all to do with him attending the Pride event. He went. Get over it.

Besides, if you've ever tried, or know a person who has struggled, losing weight is a tall order sometimes. The fact that you pick on that characteristic of the man makes you look like a ignorant bully.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007

That's what I thought he looks like a heart attack about to happen someone get the guy out of the heat

Cobalt_Kid

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
His weight (and attempts to lose it) have nothing at all to do with him attending the Pride event. He went. Get over it.

Besides, if you've ever tried, or know a person who has struggled, losing weight is a tall order sometimes. The fact that you pick on that characteristic of the man makes you look like a ignorant bully.

And engaging in the "Justin is a Fag" campaign here makes you look like what?

It seems to me you're saying weight issues somehow make Rob Ford immune from criticism but you can imply Trudeau is a homosexual all you want. If Ford is unable to control the amount of food he stuffs into his mouth along with all the other borderline uncontrolled behaviour he displays, it becomes a public issue.

This Rob Ford nation thing that some have bought into only really matters to those who believe it.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
I for one am glad Ford won't be at the parade because I'm sure that no matter how much I tried to avoid exposure I would ultimately end up seeing a picture of him in his G string and that would scar me mentally for the rest of my life...........

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
And engaging in the "Justin is a Fag" campaign here makes you look like what?

It seems to me you're saying weight issues somehow make Rob Ford immune from criticism but you can imply Trudeau is a homosexual all you want. If Ford is unable to control the amount of food he stuffs into his mouth along with all the other borderline uncontrolled behaviour he displays, it becomes a public issue.

This Rob Ford nation thing that some have bought into only really matters to those who believe it.

Why are you connecting the 2? Those that make the "fag" comment are as much an idiot as those that jump on Rob Fords weight. Get a life.

Cobalt_Kid

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
It's interesting that this is the first gay pride event he attended, the timing is suspect.

Rob Ford Video: Justin Trudeau Reacts To Alleged Anti-Gay Slur

Federal Liberal leader Justin Trudeau has responded to the anti-gay slur Toronto Mayor Rob Ford allegedly uttered against him.

“I just hope the words he is alleged to have used are not true,” Trudeau said in Ottawa on Tuesday. “It’s a sentiment that a huge number of Canadians — and not just Canadians of the LGBTQ community — find reprehensible and unacceptable.”

In a cellphone video that seemingly everyone is talking about but few have reportedly seen, the embattled Toronto mayor is allegedly shown inhaling from a glass pipe. The Toronto Star and U.S. site Gawker have reported that Ford appears to be smoking crack cocaine in the clip, which is now being shopped around by a group of Somali men involved in the drug trade.

The clip also allegedly features a man off camera discussing the rookie Liberal leader.

Considering the way some of his staunch supporters treat Trudeau it wouldn't surprise me at all if Ford harbors these kind of thoughts and feelings about gays...and attending all the gay rallies in the world isn't going to help him a bit if that video shows up with him saying such things.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
It's interesting that this is the first gay pride event he attended, the timing is suspect.

Rob Ford Video: Justin Trudeau Reacts To Alleged Anti-Gay Slur

Considering the way some of his staunch supporters treat Trudeau it wouldn't surprise me at all if Ford harbors these kind of thoughts and feelings about gays...and attending all the gay rallies in the world isn't going to help him a bit if that video shows up with him saying such things.

weak, real weak..... still going on about a non existent video...... you are worse than any of the haperites.

Cobalt_Kid

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
His sister has links to the KKK, it makes you wonder if he shares some of the same views as other family members and is suitable to be representing Toronto where many of the citizens are targets of hate based groups.

Globe investigation: The Ford family’s history with drug dealing - The Globe and Mail

But even before that, there was gunplay – and it was fatal. Seven years earlier, Ms. Ford’s lover was fatally shot by her ex-husband, a drug addict named Ennio Stirpe. At his trial, Mr. Stirpe testified that his victim, Michael Kiklas, was a martial artist, which forced him to bring along the shotgun as “an equalizer.”

Not mentioned in the press at the time was the fact that Mr. Kiklas was a white supremacist – a group with which Ms. Ford associated in the 1980s.

If he could do them, Ford might want to be doing back flips to impress the groups that suffer from hate crimes on a regular basis, not show up to events looking like he's trying to pass a kidney stone.

Ford has his own connections with neo-nazis.

Rob Ford takes heat for New Year’s levee photo with neo-Nazi | Toronto & GTA | News | Toronto Sun

TORONTO - Mayor Rob Ford’s office went into full damage control Thursday after it was revealed Ford posed for a photo with an alleged neo-Nazi musician in January and then met with him in March to talk “transit issues.”

Liberal insider Warren Kinsella called Ford out Thursday on the photo, going as far to post it on his own website and asking “Why is Toronto’s mayor palsy with a former neo-Nazi icon?”

Kinsella - who is a regular contributor to the Sun News Network and writes columns in the Toronto Sun - went on to point out Jon Latvis is a former member of the neo-Nazi band Rahowa (Racial Holy War).

A Facebook profile under Latvis’ name posted the picture on May 6 with the caption “Me meeting with Toronto’s Mayor, Rob Ford to get an endorsement for the Latvian Homeguard — at Toronto City Hall.” In the photo, Ford is smiling and wearing his chain of office.

Is he even aware that homosexuals were included in the Holocaust?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
His sister has links to the KKK, it makes you wonder if he shares some of the same views as other family members and is suitable to be representing Toronto where many of the citizens are targets of hate based groups.

Globe investigation: The Ford family’s history with drug dealing - The Globe and Mail

If he could do them, Ford might want to be doing back flips to impress the groups that suffer from hate crimes on a regular basis, not show up to events looking like he's trying to pass a kidney stone.

Ford has his own connections with neo-nazis.

Rob Ford takes heat for New Year’s levee photo with neo-Nazi | Toronto & GTA | News | Toronto Sun

Is he even aware that homosexuals were included in the Holocaust?
The more you go on about this the (stupider)? you project yourself to be.......

Cobalt_Kid

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
The more you go on about this the (stupider)? you project yourself to be.......

The fact you couldn't care less about issues that millions of Canadians are concerned about is irrelevant.

Even if Ford doesn't share the racist and homophobic beliefs of some of the people he associates with, the fact he's not clear about the importance of respecting the basic rights of all Canadians when it comes to race, religion, sexual orientation and more sets a very poor example.

Which seems to be what he excels at.