Sugar-daddy dating: Either way, it’s pay for play

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
I think if a guy or gal wanted to, they could get more "bang" for the buck on Craigslist................cheaper too.

Wear sweats and hang out at Walmart.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I think if a guy or gal wanted to, they could get more "bang" for the buck on Craigslist................cheaper too.

Wear sweats and hang out at Walmart.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
It is prostitution....no question about it. Where the issue lies really is in the stigma attached to this type of transaction. I never have & never will use a prostitute but I don't have an issue with 2 consenting adults coming to an agreement on financial compensation for services rendered. It is nobody's business but those involved and if it were not for the invasive, puritanical law against such personal business transactions most of us would never even think about it. Bottom line is if some guy want to pay a lady to have sex (whether it is an up-front cash payment or gifts or rent etc) it really isn't a big deal. It has been happening for longer than written history and will continue to happen for as long as humans exist. As long as all involved are of legal age and acting on their own free will we should stop wasting money and resources trying to stop it, especially when calling it a 'gift' is all it takes to circumvent our outdated laws that try to legislate fanatical religious morality onto those that aren't part of the cult.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
From the testimonies on Mutually Seeking Relationships, two out of three have problems putting a sentence together.

As for sex for money or favours, pfffft...not anyone's business but the two adults involved.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
It doesn't matter if its a casual hook up or your married, your always paying for it one way or another..

"Buy me a new car honey," "buy me a no no, honey," "buy me a pair of shoes, honey."

sucks to be you to have had demanding selfish bitches.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
sucks to be you to have had demanding selfish bitches.

No, not really - I have the money to blow and I like variety.. Yup I'm a man *****, and like women very much.. ;)

Perhaps if you worked on your social skills some. . .

now, now... You're telling me your BF/husband does not buy you stuff when you ask..

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You didn't answer my question, does you're BF/Husband buy you stuff when you ask..

Avoiding the question I guess mean yes.. I'm sure you have a closet full of nice stuff bought by your BF/Husband... ;)
I have neither, so the question is irrelevant. You can guess whatever you like. You'll be wrong more often than not.