‘Kill Whitey’ Panther is held on gun rap

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

The tattoo on his face says, “Kill Whitey” in block letters, and cops say the gun he carried was loaded and unlicensed.

But that didn’t stop Maruse Heath — head of the Philadelphia chapter of the New Black Panther Party — from claiming that he’s really all about charity and outreach as he was arraigned on a gun-possession charge in Manhattan last night.

“It is my understanding that the New Black Panther Party is the functional equivalent of the KKK,” Assistant District Attorney Christopher Ryan countered as Heath, 41, was ordered held in lieu of $75,000 bail for getting busted allegedly with a gun in Harlem Thursday night.

more

New Black Panther leader charged with gun possession - NYPOST.com

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
The tattoo on his face says, “Kill Whitey” in block letters, and cops say the gun he carried was loaded and unlicensed.

But that didn’t stop Maruse Heath — head of the Philadelphia chapter of the New Black Panther Party — from claiming that he’s really all about charity and outreach as he was arraigned on a gun-possession charge in Manhattan last night.

“It is my understanding that the New Black Panther Party is the functional equivalent of the KKK,” Assistant District Attorney Christopher Ryan countered as Heath, 41, was ordered held in lieu of $75,000 bail for getting busted allegedly with a gun in Harlem Thursday night.
good, maybe just put them in a room together then

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
When will these jackasses realize that carrying a chip on their shoulder is why they don't succeed in life? If you live a sh*tty life, it's because you chose to live a sh*tty life. There is nobody to blame but themselves.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
When will these jackasses realize that carrying a chip on their shoulder is why they don't succeed in life? If you live a sh*tty life, it's because you chose to live a sh*tty life. There is nobody to blame but themselves.

At this time, in this part of the world, you are 100% correct.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

more

New Black Panther leader charged with gun possession - NYPOST.com

Huh! I never knew that Snoop Dogg (sorry, Snoop Lion) was going bald. You'd think he'd be able to afford a William Shatner-type rug.;)