N o ................change......................nope.. .........

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I can't even read it right now, it is beyond comprehension that they can just keep going.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I can't even read it right now, it is beyond comprehension that they can just keep going.
Doesn't surprise me one bit. They are there for the gravy. They are not going to police themselves or cut back on the gravy.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Sounds like Massachusetts. Our governor calls these anecdotes.

I truly feel your frustration.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Total and complete arrogance. In these days of social media why not have a Facebook page - emails to state that we are fed up.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Canadian Spring N E 1?
We have some tech savvy Members. Would be nice to send out 308 emails at one time. Not sure if that can be done, probably have to use multiples.
Then send them every freaking day. Myself I would take the time to send them a continuous stream.
Of course Steve would be CC's on all.
Keep him busy.

So any Tech Savvy members up to this?

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Give me a break they could have easily changed what ever they want. The Conservatives
are in control of the House with a majority Government. Harper and that crowd can try to
blame who ever they want the fact is he had the power to change it and he didn't. the
Federal System demonstrates if they make changes for MP'S they'd have to admit the
problems in the Senate. That is not going to happen. The changes will come four months
before the election call in 2015 and they will thump their chest and say look at what we are
doing.
This is no different than the BC situation, no sooner did Christi Clark get elected than she
gave her closest people at the top huge raises one forty thousand a year. All of these folks
are out of touch with reality.