Abbotsford really sh*tty place for homeless!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
What is better? Chicken sh*t or this?

According to Breckenridge, the city has waged an "ongoing war on the
homeless," driving people "from spot to spot around Abbotsford like nuisance
animals."
Good description of feral humans.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
LMFAO!!! I darn near choked on my chicken salad sammich. The Darbyists? Are you serious?
I had a friend who was the most loving, caring guy you ever met... until his wife ran off. Then he became a vegetable, crapping on his bed. Lost it altogether. Then the born againers got a hold of him and now he is the biggest azzhole you ever met.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Remember these people are all going to heaven because the follow the word.
Really if heaven is filled with people who would do that to other human beings
would you really want to go there? I think it is sad. Their Lord told them to
feed the hungry, cloth the naked and care for the homeless.
The problem with the born againers is they believe they are entitled because God
chose them. They are without real heart in many cases, as they go through the
motions of belief and dogma and yes it is abuse of people with weakened emotions.
There is an answer though. I think for these people to preach about salvation and
how wonderful it will be, just send money for Jesus, they should have to scientifically
prove their claims. Don't fortune tellers have to list card reading as entertainment?
They used to because they couldn't prove their claims.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Sh*t you guys need to get out of the house more often..

Here is homeless that go on for blocks upon blocks in the downtown core of Los Angeles, CA a few blocks off from the Union Gospel Mission..

I don't think government really does enough to transition people from hopelessness back into society as a working taxpayer. It's easier to just forget about the problem and push them out saying not in my neighborhood.