Mars Bars Not Earthy Tarverns Say 35 Canucks!

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
So what happens when you get there and don't like it?

I expect that nobody will survive beyond 5 years. I think they will go space crazy.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
The idea of this terrifies me, and I don't understand how someone can even consider hopping a space flight that will see them leave Earth forever.

But, that being said, I'm sure people felt much the same about seeing folks jump into ships and leave for North America.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
The idea of this terrifies me, and I don't understand how someone can even consider hopping a space flight that will see them leave Earth forever.

Yes, me I'd be much more inclined to go after I'd seen a few people go and then come back.

But, that being said, I'm sure people felt much the same about seeing folks jump into ships and leave for North America.
I likely would have stayed in Europe too, lol. Adventure is over rated. :D

Marvin ain't gonna like it.

He's going to be angry.

Very angry indeed! 8O

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
1-way Mars trip gets at least 35 Canadian applicants

80,000 people have applied for journey that has no chance of returning to Earth

it should read:

80,000 people have applied for journey that has no chance of leaving earth

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
it should read:

80,000 people have applied for journey that has no chance of leaving earth

Oh I think it's got a pretty strong chance actually. The whole idea is that it would be a bigger, better, longer version of Big Brother. I think they've got a pretty strong chance of pulling it off. People will be glued to their TV's over this one if it succeeds.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I absolutely loathe "reality" shows like Big Brother, and I actually pride myself on never having seen even one hour of Survivor, lol.

But I have to admit, if they pull this off, even I'll be glued to my television watching.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
Oh I think it's got a pretty strong chance actually. The whole idea is that it would be a bigger, better, longer version of Big Brother. I think they've got a pretty strong chance of pulling it off. People will be glued to their TV's over this one if it succeeds.

Mars is a live entertainment zone...............

Attachments

• mars5.jpg
    mars5.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 2

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I absolutely loathe "reality" shows like Big Brother, and I actually pride myself on never having seen even one hour of Survivor, lol.

But I have to admit, if they pull this off, even I'll be glued to my television watching.
hey cut it out...I am ADDICTED to Big Brother both of them...Survivor yah at first but, meh, nothing holds my attention for long