Thank You Mr. Ramsey: 3 Girls Saved

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I was just about to post this, Colpy (I was reading the article on the same site as the article about "The Dumbest Teen Ever" that was posted here by Locutus).

If it's okay with you, I'd like to move your thread/post over to the Good News thread, as this is VERY good news. One sad part of this is that Amanda's mother passed away (in the article, it is said that she died of a broken heart) not knowing that her daughter was still alive. Those monsters that kept them for ten long years deserve to be locked in a dark, damp room for the rest of their lives. Surely they will never taste freedom ever again!

Here is the article:

Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus: Two girls who went missing as teens found ALIVE after being kept in the basement of an Ohio house for a DECADE | Mail Online

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Yeah, I hope Justice is carried out on the 3 men who held these girls captive..

The poor girl having to have a child of your rapist..

Sick people out there.

Yes, but it looks like she loves her child nonetheless. I am glad for that at least.

And like the one mother stated "The best Mother's Day anyone could ask for.". Too many times stories like this have no happy ending. This one does.:)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yeah, I hope Justice is carried out on the 3 men who held these girls captive..

The poor girl having to have a child of your rapist..

Sick people out there.

Certainly glad to hear the slime are all in jail. Can anyone give me one valid reason why these degenerates should be allowed to live, costing the taxpayers $thousands to feed them for the duration? Also I think the deaths should be painful!

Makes you wonder about your neighbours......

You just never can tell.

Makes you wonder about your neighbours......

You just never can tell.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Apparently in 2004, Sylvia Brown met with Amanda Berry's mom on the Montel Williams Show.

Louwana Miller: Can you tell me if they’ll ever find her? Is she out there?

Sylvia Browne: She’s — see, I hate this when they’re in water. I just hate this. She’s not alive, honey. And I’ll tell you why, here we go again. Your daughter was not the type that would not have called you.

Miller: So you don’t think I’ll ever get to see her again?

Browne: Yeah, in heaven, on the other side.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Can anyone give me one valid reason why these degenerates should be allowed to live...

1. They haven't been convicted of anything yet.

2. The state should not have the right to kill its citizens.

3. It would help to study people like this to better understand what makes them tick

There's three.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Apparently in 2004, Sylvia Brown met with Amanda Berry's mom on the Montel Williams Show.

Louwana Miller: Can you tell me if they’ll ever find her? Is she out there?

Sylvia Browne: She’s — see, I hate this when they’re in water. I just hate this. She’s not alive, honey. And I’ll tell you why, here we go again. Your daughter was not the type that would not have called you.

Miller: So you don’t think I’ll ever get to see her again?

Browne: Yeah, in heaven, on the other side.

WAY TO GO KARRIE!!!

Looks like Sylvia is going to get her comeuppance.

Cleveland abductions: fans lash out at 'psychic' Sylvia Browne over false prediction | World news | guardian.co.uk

Yeah Silvia also claimed Little Amber was somewhere in China.. they found her dead in the USA.

Silvia is nothing but a charlatan making money off peoples grief and sorrow.

America's descent into the abyss is gaining speed.

Rome.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
1. They haven't been convicted of anything yet.

2. The state should not have the right to kill its citizens.

3. It would help to study people like this to better understand what makes them tick

There's three.

All three of which are very weak.

1. I would postpone strangling them until AFTER they have been convicted!
2. That's your opinion, not a reason and besides who says they are "citizens"?
3. Who cares what makes them tick? I'm sure the three girls can provide more than enough details to know how they tick.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The money saved by terminating these three "citizens" (after they've been convicted of course) might go a long way towards rehabilitating the girls. (I doubt if they will be able to step out into mainstream society this week)

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I am quite fascinated by their survival. It's practically miraculous really. To live all of those years in captivity, I can't imagine how one would hold onto hope. And then to be brave enough to attempt escape because there must have been threats of reprisal if one attempted escape unsuccessfully.

Three women, one for each. And yet if one looks up stories of confinement although not common place, it happens more than we would like to think. Others have escaped and not been believed because it is so horrendous a crime it is almost unbelievable.

I hope they can find a life. Ten years is a big robbery. No doctors, no dentists, no help. OMG...terrible.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
The money saved by terminating these three "citizens" (after they've been convicted of course) might go a long way towards rehabilitating the girls. (I doubt if they will be able to step out into mainstream society this week)

It costs more money to put people to death than it does to let them sit in jail. You have to change the legal system if it's money you want to save.