N.D.P. drops bitch

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
Just goes to show you have to be careful what you post on internet forums, especially if you are contemplating a future in politics.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I guess there isn't much chance of anyone here, except Coddfish, entering politics.

LOL.

Don't do it Coddy, find a nice art school or literature. You're too smart to waste your life in SUCKING CENTRAL.

Last edited:

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
lol...I'm telling him right now I got redded because of him...lol

besides he wants to spend his life in a museum...

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I've never gotten a
green
from the person I gave a red.

How freaking cool is that?

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Another fine example of how the NDP just hates free speech, lol.

"""
It’s not the status cards, it’s the fact that we have been paying out of the nose for generations for something that isn’t our doing,” reads one post on Castanet, an Okanagan area website. “If their ancestors sold out too cheap it’s not my fault and I shouldn’t have to be paying for any mistake or whatever you want to call it from my hard-earned money.”

this is ok with you, Bear ?? can't believe it.8O

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
good to see the NDP take quick action concerning this situation. Stupid remarks.
Bye bye charlie.

if it was the liberals, they would have found a way to stuff it under the table,
and make excuses for it, and blame someone else.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I guess there isn't much chance of anyone here, except Coddfish, entering politics.

LOL.

Don't do it Coddy, find a nice art school or literature. You're too smart to waste your life in SUCKING CENTRAL.

Actually, the whole reason I never wrote any articles for Andem, is that I refused to have my name attached to my identity here.

In real life, I'm a high ranking politician, combing the net for the nitty gritty opinions of Canada's citizenry ;)

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Actually, the whole reason I never wrote any articles for Andem, is that I refused to have my name attached to my identity here.

In real life, I'm a high ranking politician, combing the net for the nitty gritty opinions of Canada's citizenry ;)

roflmfao

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
good to see the NDP take quick action concerning this situation. Stupid remarks.
Bye bye charlie.

if it was the liberals, they would have found a way to stuff it under the table,
and make excuses for it, and blame someone else.

Do you think that's a fair statement?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
this is ok with you, Bear ??
Meh, I'm not un-OK with it. It's a commonly held myth. But more importantly I think politicians should be allowed to say what they really believe about public issues.

That way we might actually get something more akin to what we actually voted for.

Stupid remarks.
Agreed. But she shouldn't lose her position for it.

They never said she can't say those things... they just said she can't say them and claim to represent them.
Ummm, OK.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Meh, I'm not un-OK with it. It's a commonly held myth. But more importantly I think politicians should be allowed to say what they really believe about public issues.

and she can run as an independent and do exactly that.

That way we might actually get something more akin to what we actually voted for.

see above

Agreed. But she shouldn't lose her position for it.

Ummm, OK.

she can run as an independent if she so wishes, she just can't represent the BC NDP party with those beliefs.