Justin, Justin, Justin

Trex

Electoral Member
Apr 4, 2007
Hither and yon
Justin is now coronated.

Soccer moms are all a tingle.

The Twitterverse is hopping.

Will the youngsters actually get off there asses and actually vote 2 1/2 years from now?

Can the anointed one wrest Quebec away from the Dark Lord of the Dip's?

Will Harper finally bog down and drown in his own analness?

This is way far better than a daytime soap.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Justin is now coronated.

Soccer moms are all a tingle.

The Twitterverse is hopping.

Will the youngsters actually get off there asses and actually vote 2 1/2 years from now?

Can the anointed one wrest Quebec away from the Dark Lord of the Dip's?

Will Harper finally bog down and drown in his own analness?

This is way far better than a daytime soap.

A soap it is for sure. Of course we have already watched a similar scaled up coronation of an illuminant in Saint Hope & Change Obama. Populism in the USA and Germany, see Andems recent thread, and now Canada. Something bad must be going to happen to us. Is he married? Will he free cannabis? Can he roll a joint?

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
There was no doubt as to who the winner would be but many even in the media are
wondering if he can actually bring them back to the official opposition. This is a long
way from any conclusions period

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Is Justin considering yet another career as a pizza delivery guy this time?

Remember, 30 minutes or it's free!

Tell me captain morgan. Do you speak both of our official languages fluently? Justin does. Do you know a beatiful woman
who speaks three languages fluently? Justin does. He married one.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Tell me captain morgan. Do you speak both of our official languages fluently? Justin does. Do you know a beatiful woman
who speaks three languages fluently? Justin does. He married one.
Well then,,, if that's the case, we should all be lining up to kiss his tu tu and his wife's tu tu!!

And of course we mustn't say anything to cause people to think I'll of him, we must only bow our heads when his name is mentioned and refer to him as our Great Leader!!

Sure glad you remained us #juan,, we could have otherwise rotted in hell!! Sic

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Well then,,, if that's the case, we should all be lining up to kiss his tu tu and his wife's tu tu!!

And of course we mustn't say anything to cause people to think I'll of him, we must only bow our heads when his name is mentioned and refer to him as our Great Leader!!

Sure glad you remained us #juan,, we could have otherwise rotted in hell!! Sic

Stick around Gurry. Just maybe you'll learn to use the right words and spell them correctly.

Btw, a tutu is a short dress female figure skaters wear.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Tell me captain morgan. Do you speak both of our official languages fluently?

Sure, why not

Justin does.

I understand that Justin gets to play with the RCs guns too.... That's quite an accomplishment for a bi-lingual lad.. I wonder if the security lets him play with legos - or maybe they are too dangerous as they represent a choking hazard

Do you know a beatiful woman who speaks three languages fluently?

Yes.. Some of them even more than 3 languages AND, the languages they speak are relevant and global (not like the dying language of Quebec French)

Justin does. He married one.

I bang some of the beautiful multi-lingual women that I know.... And Justin doesn't

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Nothing but love for the shiny pony....and anyone that disagrees is ignorant?

I thought that it was extremely relevant... When you really look at it, there are a lot of similarities between the 2.

1. Both don't have any life experience.
  2. Both are kinda spoiled children.
  3. Both have limited education
  4. Both have only superficial aesthetics to offer the world (mind you Bieber has big entertainment value).

It would have been great to have Bieber run against Justin... Probably a more fitting representative of the Liberal party to boot