North Korea's conventional arms

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
What is really frightening is the fact that they they admit to having 25 to 30 nuclear weapons.
Is China arming them?

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
This really means nothing without some comparison to everyone else's military capabilities.

Also:

"With the world staring down the barrel of North Korea’s nuclear arsenal.."

Does the National Post think we're that daft?

I mean, I know we should take North Korea seriously, but propagandist commentary like this is disgusting. Canadians want material facts without the taglines please.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
What is really frightening is the fact that they they admit to having 25 to 30 nuclear weapons.
Is China arming them?
Why the hell would China arm them?

China isn't their Ally. Where do people get that idea?

Their nukes are a joke and the joke is on you or anyone else who thinks they are a threat. They can't be used unless somebody invents a flying semi truck. About par with Upshot-Knothole tests of 1953

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
This really means nothing without some comparison to everyone else's military capabilities.

Also:

"With the world staring down the barrel of North Korea’s nuclear arsenal.."

Does the National Post think we're that daft?

I mean, I know we should take North Korea seriously, but propagandist commentary like this is disgusting. Canadians want material facts without the taglines please.

Well it sounds more spectacular this way MF.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Is China arming them?

There are thousands just across the border held ready by the most beligerent cult of murdering thieves and liars the world has ever witnessed. Explore the track records of each. The west, where these weapons are banker controlled, is across the board very much more to be feared than NK.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Their nukes are a joke and the joke is on you or anyone else who thinks they are a threat. They can't be used unless somebody invents a flying semi truck. About par with Upshot-Knothole tests of 1953

North Korea has at least 25 or 30 of those "jokes" and al of them are deliverable. They got
the technology from China, who got it from Russia. They are small fission nukes, from 10 to 40 kilotons.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Why the hell would China arm them?

China isn't their Ally. Where do people get that idea?

Who in hell was North Korea's ally in the Korean war if it wasn't China and Russia?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
North Korea has at least 25 or 30 of those "jokes" and al of them are deliverable. They got
the technology from China, who got it from Russia. They are small fission nukes, from 10 to 40 kilotons.
That's a load of crap. Did you make that up? They got their tech from Pakistan.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
That's a load of crap. Did you make that up? They got their tech from Pakistan.

True- But China holds some sway, more so than Russia. May even see a coup unless Dipstick finds an out. He did not leave any room to extract himself excepting an Incident.
Word is there was an attempt when he was crowned King Shorty. Army units purged. So he has to build street cred with the Army.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
True- But Chiana holds some sway, more so than Russia. May even see a coup unless Dipstick finds an out. He did not leave any room to extract himself excepting an Incident.
Word is there was an attempt when he was crowned King Shorty. Army units purged. So he has to build street cred with the Army.
B*ll****. You never did click the map link I posted a few times did you?

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Well it sounds more spectacular this way MF.

How about Obomber turns their ****ty little country into a nice smouldering cinder.

men - wimmin - chillin - dogs - cats

fukkemall.

Who in hell was North Korea's ally in the Korean war if it wasn't China and Russia?

Friend of mine recalls repelling mass night attacks by thousands of Chinese regulars in N. Korea. He only lost a hand. Not bad for just a police action. Had a couple of his buddies turn to pink mist.

He didn't see any Ruskies, but the C####s were most certainly there.

I can see no reason for the "free world" to lose one combatant over there. Just push the goddam button - let the flesh fall where it may.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
How about Obomber turns their ****ty little country into a nice smouldering cinder.

men - wimmin - chillin - dogs - cats

fukkemall.

Friend of mine recalls repelling mass night attacks by thousands of Chinese regulars in N. Korea. He only lost a hand. Not bad for just a police action. Had a couple of his buddies turn to pink mist.

He didn't see any Ruskies, but the C####s were most certainly there.

I can see no reason for the "free world" to lose one combatant over there. Just push the goddam button - let the flesh fall where it may.

Russia probably just supplied tanks, airplanes and bullets and things.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yes I did - I answered your question and had no reply from you. Ha. I mean Ha ha. Take that Eh.:smile:
What did you notice about it?

It's not 60+ years go anymore is it?

China has no love for Korea as a whole, they want the entire peninsual and the half-breeds liquidated.

To China, Koreans aren't human, they have Jap blood in them.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
What did you notice about it?

NK has a small border with Russia and a larger one with China.The Russian Territory is / was also claimed by China was it not?
I am also aware that China has made claims, public claims on territory that is part of NK.

So tell me what I am missing?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
So tell me what I am missing?
Port access to the Sea of Japan which reduces shipping time by 30hr and a far stronger naval position against their enemies Japan.

A 30 hr difference translates to seriously huge money.

So much for buddys.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Port access to the Sea of Japan which reduces shipping time by 30hr and a far stronger naval position against their enemies Japan.

A 30 hr difference translates to seriously huge money.

So much for buddys.

So are you stating China, the long game, is an expansionist country- taking land by force? From portions of NK to areas presently part of India???