Another Outbreak In Redneck Country

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
These do not appear to be commercial actions it sounds like home use in this case,
Too bad it spoils a holiday for a lot of people and it happens without people realizing
there is a problem until its too late

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
Sam & Ellas Place
Alberta, where the food is good

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Now you show a picture of some who worship the great white bowl
On New Years day there are even more worshipers I do like the Sam
and Ella's place though

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
The gloom&wail wanted me to fork over some loot to read your link.

G&M track you with cookies or whatever. They limit the articles you can read free. Delete them and cruise on reading.
Locutus mentioned Ghostery and I installed that as well. Works well.
I open the Nat Post and 10 of them are blocked
G&M- 11 of them

FFrs are everywhere.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
RE: Another Outbreak In Redneck Country

You keep beating Justin's drum loud and clear Liberalman!!!
We need good Liberals like you to show us all what were missing in the West without a Liberal majority in Ottawa.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I am offended by the title of this Post because I cannot think of what the "Listeria" episode in Ontario should be called that could be just as offensive.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I am offended by the title of this Post because I cannot think of what the "Listeria" episode in Ontario should be called that could be just as offensive.

Don't engage in that kind of backlash, because you're playing into his game. Offend the offender because for every one of these jackasses there are literally hundreds of us (and by 'us' I do mean east of Manitoba dwellers) who think they're actually more of a jackass than you do.

Trust me on that one.

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Don't engage in that kind of backlash, because you're playing into his game. Offend the offender because for every one of these jackasses there are literally hundreds of us (and by 'us' I do mean east of Manitoba dwellers) who think they're actually more of a jackass than you do.

Trust me on that one.

Heh anyone stupid enough to tote a Trudeau avatar... well need I say more?

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
If liberalman didnt take cheap shots at his favourite demographic then no one would listen :lol:

Notice how most of the comments here are about his comments.... Good job liberalman at being an attention *****, your detracting attention from important matters in this country just to satisify your ego because you have no friends in real life... :lol:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
RE: Another Outbreak In Redneck Country

You keep beating Justin's drum loud and clear Liberalman!!!
We need good Liberals like you to show us all what were missing in the West without a Liberal majority in Ottawa.

Sorry I must have missed something. Like what ever good the Liberals handed out to the west when they were in power. Managed to catch most of the bad though.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Heh anyone stupid enough to tote a Trudeau avatar... well need I say more?

And to think that it's actually fooling anyone on top of it, lol.

There's an old saying that comes to mind with respect to the member in question and the Liberal Party....with friends like this, who needs enemies?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I really don't like the title of this thread...

That's offensive and people don't like it and flag my posts when I refer to Ontario as Libtard Country.. so you can't have it both ways.. cry when Ontario get's insulted, but Cart Blanche on Alberta.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I really don't like the title of this thread...

That's offensive and people don't like it and flag my posts when I refer to Ontario as Libtard Country.. so you can't have it both ways.. cry when Ontario get's insulted, but Cart Blanche on Alberta.

So then why do you do it? Likely for the same reason he does, just to stir up ****.