Yellowstone, Wyoming Earthquake Today 2012 Felt in Montana, Idaho

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Yellowstone, Wyoming Earthquake Today 2012 Felt in Montana, Idaho

ST LOUIS (LALATE) – A Yellowstone National Park earthquake in Wyoming today 2012 was felt in sections of Montana and Idaho. The Wyoming earthquake today December 15, 2012 struck moments ago and was centered in the northwest corner of the state. No reports of damage have yet to be detailed by local news.

On Saturday December 15, 2012 shortly after 12:25 pm local time a light earthquake stuck Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming. The quake, however, had nominal depth. Officials tell news that the quake was only six miles below the earth’s surface. As a result, the quake could be felt across the region.

USGS indicates to news that the quake erupted twenty-five miles south of Cooke City-Silver Gate, Montana. The quake was also forty-four miles southeast of Gardiner, Montana. Officials tell news the quake was forty-seven miles west of Cody, Wyoming and roughly two hundred eighty miles north of Salt Lake City, Utah.

In related news, a light quake struck Mammoth Lakes today. The quake was seven miles east of Mammoth and twelve miles north west of Toms Place. Officials tell news that the quake was twenty-two mile northwest of Round Valley.

//////////////////////////////////

just in time for the 21st.. should shake up everyone nerves.. lol

Earthquake

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Don't worry.... You'll still have the mortgage....

paid cash due... I pay cash for everything...

My one true fear is DEBT (not the end of the world) and the stress that goes with Debt, or being a slave to debt. If you can't pay for it with cash.. don't buy it.

But before you goes and balk at the idea of buying a home cash..

I have a condo in Arlington, TX and land in Big Spring, TX paid cash... just depends where your buying property.

Arlington Oaks, L202 Condo in Arlington: Condo.com