Are the Dippers getting desperate in B.C.?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
JLM, If you BCers end up with any of the those Green arseholes in the Legislature, MOVE ASAP!
My sentiments, exactly - you got a shed we can move into? They have a hard time understanding that to generate money you either have to mine something or kill something and there are "green" ways to go about that, but shouting, screaming and whining won't do it.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
My sentiments, exactly - you got a shed we can move into? They have a hard time understanding that to generate money you either have to mine something or kill something and there are "green" ways to go about that, but shouting, screaming and whining won't do it.
For you I'd do much better. How does an old homestead overlooking the Assiniboine Valley sound? It's serviced with gas and power, 4 acres and well treed. The house is gone and you'd have to remove a few run down grain bins and a small old barn that no longer has any right angles.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
For you I'd do much better. How does an old homestead overlooking the Assiniboine Valley sound? It's serviced with gas and power, 4 acres and well treed. The house is gone and you'd have to remove a few run down grain bins and a small old barn that no longer has any right angles.

Assiniboine Valley, Manitoba?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Assiniboine Valley, Manitoba?
Sask.