37-year-old Swedish woman accused of engaging in sexual activity with a skeleton

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The trial begins for a 37-year-old Swedish woman accused of engaging in sexual activities with .... a skeleton. This when police in the city of Gothenburg found a human skeleton, skulls and other bones in her apartment -- after responding to a report that a gunshot had been fired. A court document said police also found cd's entitled "my necrophilia" and "my first experience" as well as explicit photographs of the woman with a skeleton. The unemployed woman pleaded not guilty to charges of disturbing the peace of the dead -- saying she bought the bones for historical purposes and denied appearing in the photographs. If convicted, she faces up to to two years in prison.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Well they say a good man is hard to find, or a hard man is good to find, whatever. Sometimes ya gotta work with whats ya got.
Wouldn't be my choice what with the prevalence of AA batteries in the world.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Well they say a good man is hard to find, or a hard man is good to find, whatever. Sometimes ya gotta work with whats ya got.
Wouldn't be my choice what with the prevalence of AA batteries in the world.
From what I understand, glass beats anything battery operated.