God Bless You...........

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I have to remember that excuse...................

Woman says sneeze caused her to crash into State Police cruiser on Interstate 95 in Canton.
By Matt Rocheleau, Globe Correspondent
A woman said a sneeze caused her to lose control of her car, which crashed into the rear of a State Police cruiser stopped along Interstate 95 in Canton on Sunday, authorities said.
The cruiser was in the breakdown lane, stopped behind a vehicle that had a flat tire north of exit 11 on I-95 northbound, according to a statement from State Police.
At about 5:20 p.m., a 2003 Buick Century crashed into the cruiser.
The woman driving the Buick said she had sneezed and lost control of her car, police said.
She did not report any injuries, the statement said. A trooper, who was inside the cruiser when it was hit, was taken to Norwood Hospital as a precaution.
Both vehicles were towed from the scene, police said.

Woman says sneeze caused her to crash into State Police cruiser on Interstate 95 in Canton - Boston.com

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Planning on crashing into police cruisers, Sleepy?

Shyte happens. When I was a kid there was a stunt jetplane (I think it was a CF-100 called the Red Devil) that used to do airshows and one time a pilot had the thing low over OK Lake and he sneezed. Made a big splash in the water and the newspaper.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Yes it could happen a sneeze can cause one to pull the wheel one way or another and remember
for a split second one usually closes their eyes which means in a moving vehicle you can get out of
your traffic lane doesn't always happen but it can.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
For me I have to be extra careful when driving. A hyper active vasovagal response means if I tense up when sneezing, I can actually faint.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Planning on crashing into police cruisers, Sleepy?
Heheh! Was kidding there...Just a few months ago, in T O, on eglington west, coming up on a green light, I sneezed, and while I stayed in the right lane, it took a bit for my eyes to refocus, and if my wife hadn't warned me, i might have gone through a light that just turned red, and while I might not have hit anyone, I would have had to pay a fine cause that light has cameras.......

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
No they sure don't. Nor do some moose. lol.
That's for sure. Most of our moose are fairly far off the highways here, but we do have bear, deer, great horny owls, and big cats trying to become part of the traffic occasionally.
3 times now I've almost had large, feathered aircraft threaten to take out my windshield at night, 2 cougars bounding across the road in front of me, a sow griz in a hurry threatening to freight train through the front doors of my crewcab, a black bear change its mind on direction in front of me, and a few deer deciding to be indecisive in front of me.