M 7.5 Earthquake, offshore Guatemala

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
A magnitude 7.5 earthquake struck off Guatemala's Pacific Coast on Wednesday, the U.S. Geological Survey said.

The temblor was centred about 28 miles (45 km) southwest of Champerico, Guatemala, at depth of 20.5 miles (33 km), USGS said. The quake was originally reported at a magnitude of 7.3.

The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center did not issue a tsunami warning.

Source: Magnitude 7.5 quake hits off Guatemala's Pacific Coast - USGS | Reuters

[youtube]152U2o2wm08[/youtube]

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

uh oh

spaggetios

Hello Vancouver, Canada ;)

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
It was triggered by the thumping of chests and gnashing of teeth by the conservative right wing nuts over last nights loss.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
It was the earth astounded by the the thought that Romney really believed he was going to win
why he prayed didn't he? Either it was a fluke or God needs a hearing aid.right Mitt.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
I thought Iran was causing all the earthquakes. Or was that hurricanes?

I'm certain that they have both... And a death ray.. Definately a death ray

Flakes aren't THAT heavy - unless it's in sheer magnitude

These are a special brand of liberal, lefty flake - extra heavy and extra leftie. Besides, there's 30+ million of them in California alone.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
C'mon... All of the dyed-in-the-wool left wing flakes believe in magic too... Like how the gvt plans on magically raising taxes on struggling businesses in a hope that they will expand and give raises as a solution to a poor economy

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
I think that Iran is a little more old-school

I've done some pretty serious investigating on this and am almost certain who sold the tech to Iran... If you see this guy, call the authorities immediately and don't, under any circumstances, try apprehending him yourself; remember, he has a death ray

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I think that Iran is a little more old-school

I've done some pretty serious investigating on this and am almost certain who sold the tech to Iran... If you see this guy, call the authorities immediately and don't, under any circumstances, try apprehending him yourself; remember, he has a death ray

Oh!!!! He looks like he could get very angry. Very angry indeed! 8O