Michigan man brought back to life, asks if he voted

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Michigan man brought back to life, asks if he voted

CTVNews.ca Staff
Voting really was a life and death matter for a Michigan man who appeared to briefly die at a polling station in Detroit Tuesday.

Voting really was a life and death matter for a Michigan man who appeared to briefly die at a polling station in Detroit.
Ty Houston, a 48-year-old registered nurse, told The Detroit News that as he was filling out his ballot at a polling station Monday when an elderly man nearby passed out.
When the man's wife started screaming, Houston went over to help and found he had no heartbeat and wasn't breathing.
After Houston performed CPR, the man regained consciousness and had one question.
"The first question he asked was, 'Did I vote?'" Houston told The Detroit News.
He said the man then told his wife that there were only two things that were important to him: "That I love you and that I finished what I came here to do vote."
The couple reportedly thanked Houston before paramedics took him to a local hospital to be examined.
The elderly man told Houston that he had originally planned to skip voting and go to lunch.

Michigan man brought back to life, asks if he voted | Sympatico.ca News

8O

The elderly man told Houston that he had originally planned to skip voting and go to lunch.
Is lunch so long that it completely impedes your ability to go vote?