Port Coquitlam teen driven to death by cyberbullying

Locutus
+1
I'm a fair guy, but this fukking heat is making me absolutely crazy.

SLM
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Crazy you is fun though.

DaSleeper
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Crazy you is fun though.

When the nuts are in season....it makes for happy squirrels.....

CDNBear

Heat?

SLM
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

When the nuts are in season....it makes for happy squirrels.....

Well I'm happy now. Don't know if I'm a squirrel or a nut, but I am happy.

Seriously, last night I kind of felt sick to my stomach reading that garbage he posted. I'm sincerely glad he's gone and I don't care who knows it.

Locutus
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Heat?

Prick down the hall has the rads on. Shared boiler.

Besides, that quote must always be kept original and un-altered. It's too good and sacred to monkey with even when associated with my actions with our little friend.

JLM
I'm sure glad to see that sickening piece of sh*t has been deep sixed! I hope my suggestion of 70 years was taken seriously!

Locutus
+2
Unclench your *** cheeks, Delbert, the scary part's over.

CDNBear

Unclench your *** cheeks, Delbert, the scary part's over.

Locutus

Christine amp Katherine Shipp sisters - Sea Lion Woman - YouTube

spaminator
Amanda Todd memorial plaque stolen from her mother's yard
Postmedia Network
First posted: Thursday, June 04, 2015 11:00 AM EDT | Updated: Thursday, June 04, 2015 11:13 AM EDT
The mother of a B.C. teen who committed suicide after being bullied online is "shocked" and "saddened" someone has stolen the garden plaque she kept as a memorial.
Carol Todd was given the stone plaque which reads "A beautiful soul is never forgotten" after her daughter Amanda took her own life in October 2012. It was placed under a tree at her Coquitlam, B.C., home.
"It has been in my garden since and each time I saw it, I thought of Amanda," Carol Todd wrote on her blog (external - login to view) Thursday.
A neighbour noticed the plaque was missing last weekend and mentioned it to her.
"Some might think it's only a stone. But it wasn't. It was a piece of Amanda for me. Just like the small tree that we planted above the stone," Todd wrote.
Amanda Todd was 15 when she committed suicide after posting a video on YouTube saying she'd been cyberbullied and blackmailed for two years over topless photos of her that appeared on the Internet.
A Dutch national was charged in January 2014, but has so far not been extradited from the Netherlands.
Carol Todd just wants her plaque back.
"If you should see one of these stones, please let me know where I can get another one. Or if you 'borrowed' it, please return it," she wrote.
Amanda Todd. (Screengrab)

Amanda Todd memorial plaque stolen from her mother's yard | Canada | News | Toro

IdRatherBeSkiing
I think wizard took it.

Twila
+1
Poor woman.

I hope the person who took it wasn't meaning to be so heartless and malicious.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

Poor woman.

Possibly brain dead and just thinking about him/herself! That poor woman has had more than enough grief to last a lifetime.

B00Mer
Some people...

Sal
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

Poor woman.

it's a beautiful stone...hopefully they just had no idea of anything surrounding it and loved the stone...I know....a lot to hope for but...regardless, karma is real

Curious Cdn
+2
I have children just her age now and I can hardly imagine the pain of losing one of them.

We are meant to die before our children and any other outcome is profoundly sad.

spaminator
Trial starts for man linked to Amanda Todd cyberbullying case | Canada | News |

spaminator
Man charged in Amanda Todd case sentenced to 11 years | Canada | News | Toronto

B00Mer
+1

Amanda Todd suspect jailed for almost 11 years in the Netherlands | Daily Hive Vancouver (external - login to view)

Yeah Great news eh!! Hope the ****er becomes somebody prison b!tch

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Amanda Todd suspect jailed for almost 11 years in the Netherlands | Daily Hive Vancouver (external - login to view)

Yeah Great news eh!! Hope the ****er becomes somebody prison b!tch

Yep, should have been 50 years!

Danbones
...nothing on how the black box warning on suicide drugs
is suicide?

no new posts