Portland girl, 14, charged with DUI

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
NAPAVINE, Wash. – A 14-year-old Portland girl was driving under the influence when she crashed a minivan on Interstate 5 near Napavine early Sunday morning, police said.

A 16-year-old girl and 51-year-old Stephan Hardy of Portland were also in the van when it crashed just after 3:30 a.m., according to Washington State Police spokesman Will Finn. The driver swerved to avoid a deer and lost control of the van.

The van rolled and came to rest on its top.

All three were injured in the crash. The two girls were taken to a hospital with minor injuries. Hardy had a gash on his forehead but declined medical aid, Finn said.

It’s unclear how the three are connected. The van is registered in Hardy's name.

The 16-year-old girl was a runaway, Finn said. Her mother has been notified.

The 14-year-old driver faces charges of minor in possession, DUI and driving without a license.

Portland girl, 14, charged with DUI after crash on I-5 in Wash. | Local & Regional | KATU.com - Portland News, Sports, Traffic Weather and Breaking News - Portland, Oregon

This is gonna be good.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Yeah well, unless he is one the girls parents, I was looking at the ages, 51 years old man with two teens 14 and 16 who were drunk. 8O what's up with that??

That's the question isn't it? Any "legitimate" reason that I can think of (works with runaways for example) for that particular scenario to be taking place (middle of the night travel, with two girls, one of whom is a runaway) is blown out of the water by the fact that he allowed (his van, his choice) an intoxicated 14 year old to take the wheel. So Vegas money is on perverted creep.