Actor Crowe gets lift after getting lost kayaking

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

NEW YORK (AP) - Oscar-winning actor Russell Crowe lost his way kayaking in the waters off New York's Long Island and was picked up by a U.S. Coast Guard boat and ferried to a harbor, officials said Sunday.
The 48-year-old actor was kayaking with a friend and launched from Cold Spring Harbor Saturday afternoon on the Long Island Sound, according to U.S. Coast Guard Petty Officer Robert Swieciki. As it got dark, the two got lost and eventually headed for shore, beaching their kayaks in Huntington Bay, nearly 10 miles east from where they had set out.

more, really

My Way News - Actor Crowe gets lift after getting lost kayaking

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Hmmm, Russell Crowe made the papers without beating the crap out of someone. That shows growth, good for him. ;)

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Hmmm, Russell Crowe made the papers without beating the crap out of someone. That shows growth, good for him. ;)

Poor Jerry. Maybe he was just worried that dawn was approaching.8O

(SLM knows the meaning behind that!;) )

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC

The first thing I thought of when I first read this a day or two ago was "Where was Tugger to Save Him?"

Anybody who saw the South Park episode with "Russel Crowe Fighting Around the World" would know what I'm talk'n about :p