Troll extraordinaire

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I found this on another board with a healthy contingent of U.K. (and U.S.) members. Will include a few of their comments just for fun.

The story involves a young guy from Idaho attending his court date because he was pulled over for riding his bike at night without a light on it.

Sounds simple and boring eh. But the world is chock full of know-it-alls, professional trouble makers and attention seekers. Give a sucky baby a camera (or maybe even an open carry permit and a camera - seems to be popular these days as well) and this can happen.

You may have come across someone like that in the real world or maybe even the internet, if you catch my drift. ;-)

The video is 8 minutes and change but really needs to be viewed to appreciate the full trollage by this young man.

Here's the star of our show:

Here's the story:

Man tased in courthouse brouhaha

Man tased in courthouse brouhaha | North Idaho - KXLY.com

And here's the video...most of the action begins at 5:00 for those with somewhere else to be soon:

Tazed 3 of 4 Non-Agressive Unarmed Man - YouTube

Some of the opinions by others about our brave and learned friend. Perhaps you agree or have one of your own:

What a c*nt
What a douche. I'm glad they tasered him.
He came with an obnoxious , arrogant attitude and tried to provoke a confrontation
annoying c*nt
insufferable, passive aggressive a**hole
broken record
Daft prick
lol @ his shoes with the individual toe slots. Turbo douche
Another cocksmith with a camera
You Shall Not Pass
He's there with his mom lulz...what a puss
professional a**hole

Personally I enjoyed security dudes' 'cool story bro' but you're still not comin' in retort. :lol:

There ya have it. The story of Toe-Shoe Man and his rights.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
With all the topics about trolls this forum is starting to show up on google hits by searching the word,one interesting thing about trolls.
There's a sort of Gresham's Law of trolls: trolls are willing to use a forum with a lot of thoughtful people in it, but thoughtful people aren't willing to use a forum with a lot of trolls in it. Which means that once trolling takes hold, it tends to become the dominant culture.
How true!

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Booked on three counts of battery and criminal contempt, Peterson said he is a free man, and his unique political beliefs mean that he's not subject to most laws.
"I have never consented to being held liable under any statue or anything for that matter," he explained adding that he's exempt from statues and regulations, unless he has hurt or wronged someone else.

Definitely an asshole.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
With all the topics about trolls this forum is starting to show up on google hits by searching the word,one interesting thing about trolls.
There's a sort of Gresham's Law of trolls: trolls are willing to use a forum with a lot of thoughtful people in it, but thoughtful people aren't willing to use a forum with a lot of trolls in it. Which means that once trolling takes hold, it tends to become the dominant culture.
How true!

How did I know that you and your agenda would be here- how did I know that - can you help me out on that K- Well can ya.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I found this on another board with a healthy contingent of U.K. (and U.S.) members. Will include a few of their comments just for fun.

The story involves a young guy from Idaho attending his court date because he was pulled over for riding his bike at night without a light on it.

Sounds simple and boring eh. But the world is chock full of know-it-alls, professional trouble makers and attention seekers. Give a sucky baby a camera (or maybe even an open carry permit and a camera - seems to be popular these days as well) and this can happen.

You may have come across someone like that in the real world or maybe even the internet, if you catch my drift. ;-)

The video is 8 minutes and change but really needs to be viewed to appreciate the full trollage by this young man.

Here's the star of our show:

Here's the story:

Man tased in courthouse brouhaha

Man tased in courthouse brouhaha | North Idaho - KXLY.com

And here's the video...most of the action begins at 5:00 for those with somewhere else to be soon:

Tazed 3 of 4 Non-Agressive Unarmed Man - YouTube

Some of the opinions by others about our brave and learned friend. Perhaps you agree or have one of your own:

What a c*nt
What a douche. I'm glad they tasered him.
He came with an obnoxious , arrogant attitude and tried to provoke a confrontation
annoying c*nt
insufferable, passive aggressive a**hole
broken record
Daft prick
lol @ his shoes with the individual toe slots. Turbo douche
Another cocksmith with a camera
You Shall Not Pass
He's there with his mom lulz...what a puss
professional a**hole

Personally I enjoyed security dudes' 'cool story bro' but you're still not comin' in retort. :lol:

There ya have it. The story of Toe-Shoe Man and his rights.

The way I read the whole thing is that he's attempting to mount a mole hill of a problem with Mount Everest gear. A lot of drama-rama for ticket.

What a tool.

He knows as much about the law as the idiots around here that can't properly cite CCoC definitions, or understand it for that matter.

ETA: For sh!ts and giggles, I just Googled "troll".

Not a single hit from CC on the first 10 pages.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=trol...pw.r_qf.&fp=1d6e92f54034dd59&biw=1366&bih=576

I love catching our own trolls lying, lol.

And ditto in this case too.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
How did I know that you and your agenda would be here- how did I know that - can you help me out on that K- Well can ya.

No agenda,jus saying,looks like it has taken root though,wont be the first forum I have seen go this way.
Funny how search engines work and even funnier that some cant figure out how they work.

No agenda here bud.
All big forums go this way eventually.

You find that alleged threat I made yet?
No?
Ok,I will wait a few more days.

:)

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
No agenda,jus saying,looks like it has taken root though,wont be the first forum I have seen go this way.
Funny how search engines work and even funnier that some cant figure out how they work.

No agenda here bud.
All big forums go this way eventually.

You find that alleged threat I made yet?
No?
Ok,I will wait a few more days.

:)

Wait all you want-

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Freedom. lol

Only real freedom we have is to chose if will be shoping at Walmart today, or that other store Walmart owns.

What a tool!