By 2050 We Might All Become Vegetarians.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The planet is not overpopulated. Capacity is no where in sight. The ultra rich want us to fight each other to the death to save their privilege, again. Now every patriotic Canadian who wants to save Canada from the idle unemployed usless eaters conquering our land should sign up with his lordships loyal militias and do his duty defending our fair frozen shores.

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
To become a vegetarian when i am about 106 yrs old does not scare me a bunch:lol:
Anyway, it is getting close to that time when i go shoot Bambi right in the face. MMMMMM...... chops.;-)

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I'll just become a Vampire. By 2050, they'll have "come out of their coffins".;)

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Pfft ill just eat other people, and get two birds with one stone.

Good idea. Get in on the ground floor of the Zombie Apocalypse. ;)

I'll just become a Vampire. By 2050, they'll have "come out of their coffins".;)

Zombies vs Vampires. Duel to the death?????

So do I, my friend! I am what they call a Night Owl.:)

And the Night Owl shall rise above them all! Own the night! ;)

You can stand guard whilst I'm catching my zzzz's. Lol.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Good idea. Get in on the ground floor of the Zombie Apocalypse. ;)

Zombies vs Vampires. Duel to the death?????

And the Night Owl shall rise above them all! Own the night! ;)

You can stand guard whilst I'm catching my zzzz's. Lol.

For standing guard, I must receive payment!

To be honest, I can't see a vampire ever losing to a zombie, no matter how many there are. It's not like a vampire couldn't escape either if it needed to.;)

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The only way there's not going to be enough (non-human) meat for us to eat by 2050 is if every animal bar humans became extinct by then and, let's face it, that ain't gonna happen.

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
Free range cattle are actually raised for the majority of their life on land that could not be used for any other agricultural purpose and eat only what they graze. It is only when they are brought to feed lots to maximize the edible mass that one needs to use grain that could have been used directly as food.

Meat isn't an ecological problem in and of itself, any balanced agricultural use of land would have some cattle.

P.S. I should say a lot of, not free range cattle in general.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
By 2014 obedience will be the only avenue of food security. We will not be permitted to grow our own we will not be permitted to gather nuts we will not be permitted to hunt we will eat only what spews out of the factory and has been suitably treated to ensure compliance to global standards of slave maintenance.