Strange Items Confiscated By TSA

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I sent my girlfriend home from here yesterday with a great big zuccini in her back pack. We couldn't help but laugh at how that would confuse security going through the scanner.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
I sent my girlfriend home from here yesterday with a great big zuccini in her back pack. We couldn't help but laugh at how that would confuse security going through the scanner.

I thought that due to increased restrictions, you couldn't bring food on board a plane?

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

if the security inspector is female, she might get a wink. ;) :p

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I thought that due to increased restrictions, you couldn't bring food on board a plane?

Not that I'm aware of. Good luck telling a diabetic that they can't bring snacks aboard. Or a mom lol. I never travel without snacks. However, I also never travel with giant zuccinis.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I saw a couple American tourists argue most valiantly with security in Vancouver that there was NO reason they couldn't bring their 14" filleting knife on board because it was just a gift. lol.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

Perhaps the same reaction that Austin Powers got when he attempted to bring his Penis Pump 2000 through?;)

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Ive acccidentely left a can of bear mace in my checked luggage which dissappeared after going through the airport......

I got them beat for weirdest thing seen going through the Airport. Someone i work with had a suitcase is the closest thing i can call it made up of a milk crate with the top half from another backpackmade of heavy duty quality bolted to the milk crate with shoulder straps. What the **** is that?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
My Bro-in-Law smuggled a.....going back a step.

You know when they ask you, "Did you pack your own luggage and
have you left your luggage unattended?"

My Bro-in-Law smuggled a Carrot Top Prop sized dildo into his buddies
dive gear on a trip to Mexico, and this must'a shown up on the X-Ray
machine....& the question above was asked. Well, this guy replied that
"Yes I packed my own gear & No I haven't left it unattended"....before
they pulled this thing out of his baggage. Poor dude had to talk his way
through things.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
My question is do they really care what you bring into the country. When i came back from Argentina earlier in the year i had 2 big bags of clothing and gear and took home 3 40oz of Grappa and 3 bottles of malbec wine. When the lady asked me if i had something to declare, i said that i need to quit smoking because the air is thin in Argentina. After that no problems walked out of the airport. Didnt pay no fees, Customs what?

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
My Bro-in-Law smuggled a.....going back a step.

You know when they ask you, "Did you pack your own luggage and
have you left your luggage unattended?"

My Bro-in-Law smuggled a Carrot Top Prop sized dildo into his buddies
dive gear on a trip to Mexico, and this must'a shown up on the X-Ray
machine....& the question above was asked. Well, this guy replied that
"Yes I packed my own gear & No I haven't left it unattended"....before
they pulled this thing out of his baggage. Poor dude had to talk his way
through things.

That Carrot Top sure gets around, doesn't he?:lol: