Shooting at Family Research Council

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
A security guard at the Family Research Council's headquarters in Washington, D.C. is being hailed as a hero after he stopped a gunman posing as an intern, taking a bullet in the arm before wrestling the suspect to the ground.

The gunman entered the lobby of the organization's Chinatown headquarters around 10:45 and expressed disagreement with the conservative group's policy positions, Fox News has learned. When the guard, who was not identified, asked him where he was going, he opened fire, according to police.

“The security guard here is a hero, as far as I’m concerned,” D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier said. ”He did his job. The person never made it past the front.”

more

Hero guard shot thwarting attack at Family Research Council HQ | Fox News

Update:

Via NBC Washington reporter Jackie Bensen (HT: Twitchy).

#Breaking. Sources: #FRC shooter had #Chik-Fil-A promotional materials in backpack, along with 2 loaded 15-round ammo clips. #nbcwashington

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/08/15/...ouncils-d-c-headquarters-security-guard-shot/

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Yeah. How many of those compared to how many posts about shootings?

Guess it's time for you to research 'threads started by Locutus' then and find out.

Nobody else seems to give a good goddamn. :lol:

And please, share with the whole class when you're done.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

“Don’t shoot me, it was not about you, it was what this place stands for.”

UPDATE: Not until after 6:30 p.m. ET did the White House respond. Obama finally commented, saying “this type of violence has no place in our society.” But a CNN tweet indicated, “WH says Pres. Obama was notified at 1:18pm of the Family Research Council shooting by national sec. adviser John Brennan.”

more

Security Guard Shot at Pro-Life Group's DC Headquarters | LifeNews.com

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Nice solid ( everyone has one ) opinion piece on our latest friend:

Hipster meta-ironic violence.

The Batman shooter showed up armed to the teeth with a plan, gas grenades and body armor. The Sikh temple shooter was a typical "suicide-by-cop" wanker but at least knew to go after old men and women.

But Mr. Floyd Lee Corkins II, loving liberal, LGBT volunteer and all-round DemocRat party useful idiot, what does he do? He walks in with a 9mm Sig and a bag from Chick-fil-A, then launches into a monolog! He stands there and runs his mouth, then after the security guards have gotten right up to him he suddenly realizes they aren't going to run away like little girls. So he starts shooting. I bet his ex-military old man Floyd Lee Corkins I is proud today, eh?

To my (admittedly non-expert) eye, this is not a mentally ill person. This is a person who's been fulminating about this eeeevile FRC for a long while, the major fail of LGBT Chick-fil-A Kiss In Day torqued him off harshly, and he just can't take it anymore. He has to do something to show the Bad People that there's at least one proud gay out there who's going to stop their evil once and for all.

Why would this genius be convinced the FRC is a wretched hive of scum and villainy? Southern Poverty Law Center and the Human Rights Campaign give us a clue. Or you could just go to pretty much any Lefty blog or news aggregator and be stunned by the violent rhetoric getting tossed about. Liberals have finally decided all Conservatives need to die, and now they're nerving themselves up for it.

But.

Floydie wasn't really -serious- about killing these FRC people. He's making a meta-ironic statement with the the bag of chicken, he's making the pop-culture "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it any more!" statement with the gun, and he's trying to claim the moral high ground by not actually killing anyone. All at the same time. He even said "its not personal, its policy" when he shot the guard guy. Who then KICKED HIS ASS, which was -awesome- by the way, and of course makes yet another recursively meta statement about gays being the victims of The Man.

In other words, Little Floyd baby is a typical hipster. A college English major, gay-activist pussy for whom symbolism is more important than reality. This shooting was not the act of an insane person, it was a calculated political statement being made by a mainstream fag with daddy issues who's just following the narrative.

Note to other hipster gay activist types: You people suck at this violence stuff. You should probably try to hate Conservatives a little more quietly, or there's a chance you might piss us off.

The Phantom

The Phantom Soapbox: Hipster meta-ironic violence.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
It's gonna absolutely blow the MSM's minds when some New Black Panther buckaroo takes out a bunch of innocent folk.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
The shooter was an LGBTQ activist/volunteer. LGBTQ folks often call the FRC a hate organization. Now this happens.

The LGBTQ community needs to do some soul searching over its violent rhetoric.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
And what would be the reason imagined to justify that?
probably the old records about slavery,which was used reused and overused.

I'll wager most drones know nothing about the vile spewing NBP's, let alone what they want to try and get a few wild-eyed members to do for them. Sewing the seeds of racial spite that the networks would have you believe is the character defect of the right. The false KKK allusions and such. The masses won't know what hit them.

Here's hoping the radicals are taken out by authorities before they act but ya never know.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
The shooter was an LGBTQ activist/volunteer. LGBTQ folks often call the FRC a hate organization. Now this happens.

The LGBTQ community needs to do some soul searching over its violent rhetoric.

Yup... US Liberal Hate groups spurned on by the Democrat party.