What should they do with a creep like this?

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Aggravated Assault??? How about attempted murder? I mean on the dude, not the baby.

If he does get a long sentence instead of getting off with some insanity defense he will live it in solitary or won't last long.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
If he does get a long sentence instead of getting off with some insanity defense he will live it in solitary or won't last long.

I doubt he'll get off on insanity. He did plead guilty and gave his motive. Sounds like he knew exactly what he was doing and put a fair bit of thought into it before and afterwards. Hopefully he'll be put away for a very long time. Its well known that people like this guy are on the bottom rung of the prison hierarchy.

The kid is "lucky" in a way as he's so young he won't have any memory of this attack.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I doubt he'll get off on insanity. He did plead guilty and gave his motive. Sounds like he knew exactly what he was doing and put a fair bit of thought into it before and afterwards. Hopefully he'll be put away for a very long time. Its well known that people like this guy are on the bottom rung of the prison hierarchy.

The kid is "lucky" in a way as he's so young he won't have any memory of this attack.

You mean the prison "lowerarchy"! :smile:

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
You mean the prison "lowerarchy"! :smile:

True. I imagine his cell-mates and neighbours will be the worst of the worst in our prisons. Well, if he gets a cell mate. They may put him in solitary for 'protection.'

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I think Ellesmere is bigger with a population of about 160, mostly at Grise Fjord.

Ellesmere Island: 196, 236 sq km/ 75,767 sq miles

Devon Island: 55,247 sq km/ 21,331 sq miles

Devon Island in Nunavut is the world's largest uninhabited island.

No matter.............neither island deserves to be sullied by the likes of this piece of road trash. Why or why did they ever do away with stocks and pillories.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
According to beaker and cabbage farts all of Greenland's glaciers are falling into the atlantic ocean and melting so why not give this asshole one small iceberg all to himself?

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I want you all tho think about my solution very carefully and see if you can find it
in your heart to....

Make the Bastard Bob for French Fries, just picture it won't you?