The Kindness Of Strangers

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
More good news! Hearing cases of the kindness of strangers like this always makes me smile! Though I do feel a little like Locutus with all the articles I'm posting!;)

-------------------------------------------

A true act of random kindness: The heartwarming moment strangers lift disabled boy to their shoulders at a Blake Shelton concert so that he could see

Read more: Touching video of unknown men lifting disabled boy to their shoulders during music concert so that he could see | Mail Online

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
More good news! Hearing cases of the kindness of strangers like this always makes me smile! Though I do feel a little like Locutus with all the articles I'm posting!;)

I'm sure Locutus would approve. ;)

A true act of random kindness: The heartwarming moment strangers lift disabled boy to their shoulders at a Blake Shelton concert so that he could see

Read more: Touching video of unknown men lifting disabled boy to their shoulders during music concert so that he could see | Mail Online
Ok, are you trying to make me cry? LOL.

It's a good thing to showcase that there are good, kind, generous people out there. Keeps the hope alive.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I'm sure Locutus would approve. ;)

Ok, are you trying to make me cry? LOL.

It's a good thing to showcase that there are good, kind, generous people out there. Keeps the hope alive.

I'm sure he would as well.;)

Crying out of happiness is cathargic. Nothing wrong with that.:)

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I heard an interview the other day with a guy in NS, he was driving and his cell phone rang, it was a wrong number, some old lady trying to get her daughter, she said something about having a stroke, so he asked her where she lived, and he was only a couple of minutes away, so he called for an ambulance, and drove there, and looked after her until the ambulance arrived. Turns out she was blind, and she did have a stroke.

What are the odds that a wrong number will be someone only a couple of minutes away?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Or post a News article about it.;)

Or a something from the Meme Generator. 8O

I heard an interview the other day with a guy in NS, he was driving and his cell phone rang, it was a wrong number, some old lady trying to get her daughter, she said something about having a stroke, so he asked her where she lived, and he was only a couple of minutes away, so he called for an ambulance, and drove there, and looked after her until the ambulance arrived. Turns out she was blind, and she did have a stroke.

What are the odds that a wrong number will be someone only a couple of minutes away?

Probably quite high.

There was also that story a while back about a wrong number dialed from a senior citizen in distress in Montreal that reached a guy in Calgary. Instead of shrugging it off he followed up and got the man help. (Sorry, don't remember the particulars).

I guess it just goes to show that we can sometimes rely on the kindness of strangers.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

In this case, the odds were just right.:)