SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
They really did!

Woman gives gropers a kung fu beatdown
'I think they knew they messed with the wrong girl'

By QMI Agency

Two teenagers looking for a cheap thrill got a beatdown when a jogger who they assaulted turned out to be an expert in martial arts.
According to Kval.com, Priscilla Dang was jogging in her Vancouver, Wash., neighbourhood last Friday when she was approached by two teens on their bikes.

One pulled in front of her as the other groped her from behind.
Little did they know that Dang had studied kung fu for 18 years at a martial arts school owned by her family.
"I grabbed him and said, 'You need to apologize, and he did,'" Dang is quoted as saying on Kval.com.

Then the second teen started swearing at her.
Dang said that something snapped inside her and she punched him twice in the face.
"He started coming in for a few, and I was lucky enough to dodge his shots. I came up for another one and I got him good, and I think that upset him," she told the news station.
Things escalated when one of the punks pulled out a knife, said Dang, and her instincts kicked in telling her to back off and play it safe.
Two people witnessed the confrontation and called 911. Police say an 18-year-old was arrested while the younger suspect was turned over to his parents.
"I think they knew they messed with the wrong girl," Dang said.

Woman gives gropers a kung fu beatdown - Weird News - Canoe.ca

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Slam, bam, thank you mam!

Two stupid dickheads will be thinking twice before they think with their little heads in the future. They are lucky they didn't pick on Lorena Bobbitt.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Then the second teen started swearing at her.
Dang said that something snapped inside her and she punched him twice in the face.

Would it be pointed out that the danger had ended, and she then assaulted the
second dork? Just curious...as I think she should'a kept their wallets (for the
I.D. & the hassle factor) and maybe their bicycles, & their pants too after
the encounter.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
the encounter.

She just finished watching the Chuck Norris marathon on the movie channel.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
the encounter.

I guess it would depend on what he was swearing at her. Could maybe have been something like "I'll cut you bitch"? Don't know. Apparently there were witnesses and they were the ones that called 911.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
I guess it would depend on what he was swearing at her. Could maybe have been something like "I'll cut you bitch"? Don't know. Apparently there were witnesses and they were the ones that called 911.
Your taught in most martial arts to leave the scene if someone pulls a knife.
Defensive one's anyways.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
One of the first things we were taught in Combat Aikido, a defensive martial art, was how to disarm an armed attacker. Knives, bats, firearms.

I have a black belt. It keeps my blue pants up.
I have a brown one, a black one and a white one. Depends on whether I'm working, hunting/fishing or just going out.

Your black one an all purpose?

Last edited:

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Swift kick in the nut's usually ends everything.A knee is faster and they wont even see it coming if your in nice and close.

My brother in law was Carmen Rinke,olympic boxer,he gave me a few beatings and lessons.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Monday, the grandkids are doing their tests. What belts? Dunno. Grand daughter's been in martial arts for a couple of years now. Five-year-old grandson has some pretty impressive moves in his first year. What sucks is kids have to lose some innocence to be prepared

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Monday, the grandkids are doing their tests. What belts? Dunno. Grand daughter's been in martial arts for a couple of years now. Five-year-old grandson has some pretty impressive moves in his first year. What sucks is kids have to lose some innocence to be prepared
That's so true.

But it can be for the best. Especially when they can take out an attacker before they get to close.