Man swam naked with girlfriend's child

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Here's the no-neck perv loser:

MELBOURNE BEACH, Fla. - A Brevard County man is accused of swimming naked with an 11-year-old child and locking a nurse in a bedroom of his home, police say.

Juergen Heinricher, 30, is charged with lewd and lascivious behavior involving a minor younger than 16, false imprisonment and battery on a health care official.

Officials said they were called to a home on Ash Avenue in Melbourne at 1 p.m. Saturday to investigate a disturbance.

Heinricher was originally home alone with two children who belonged to his girlfriend that he had recently met online, according to investigators.

"He was naked in the pool while his girlfriend's 11-year-old was swimming. She was clothed," said Melbourne Police Chief Dan Duncan.

Police said a nurse arrived at the home for an appointment to treat Heinricher for an ongoing medical condition and found him nude.

According to the officers, Heinricher then grabbed the nurse's arm and attempted to pull her into a bedroom. He locked the front door when the nurse resisted, police said.

Heinricher was taken to the Brevard County Jail Complex and is being held on $110,000 bail.

A judge told Heinricher Monday morning that he is to not have any contact with anyone under the age of 18.

Officials said the Department of Children and Families was also contacted about the incident.

Police: Man swam naked with girlfriend's child | Brevard County News - WESH Home

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I'm curious as to what "recently met online" means exactly. I'd interpret that as not really knowing the guy very well, so I would wonder about the mother leaving her children alone with someone who is a relative stranger. Probably a good thing that the child protection authorities are now involved.