Khadr could be headed to Scarborough home

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
TORONTO - Residents of a quiet Scarborough neighbourhood are stunned to learn that terrorist Omar Khadr may be moving into their picturesque, tree-lined street when he returns to Canada.

A Khadr family relative said Omar’s mom, Maha Elsamnah, used to live in the Midland and Eglinton Aves. area, before moving some time ago.

The two-storey home is owned by Omar’s grandfather and is believed to be one of the places where he will be staying when he is released from prison.

“She (Maha) moved out, don’t you know,” the relative yelled. “You should know that she moved out.”

The man began swearing when asked questions about Omar and ran into the home and started taking photos of a Toronto Sun team.

Various members of the Khadr family have been living in the neighbourhood for years without attracting much attention.

Neighbours on the street said people regularly come and go from the home without associating with community members.

more

Khadr could be headed to Scarborough home | Toronto & GTA | News | Toronto Sun

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Should be interesting to see those that went off their collective rockers when Black came back, lose their sh!t when Ohmar gets back in.

I mean speaking of potential recidivism.

Last edited:

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Omar was 15 when he was shot, captured and detained. Then he was tortured by the US for a few years with the full cooperation of the Canadian government.

Likely he is a little bitter and messed up. I'd say years of Canadian approved torture did the most damage. If he had been treated as a child soldier as per Canadian, US and international laws, he probably would have been rehabilitated by now.

The minister responsible for approving Khadr's torture and ill treament was Liberal Minister of Foreign Affairs Bill Graham

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Omar was 15 when he was shot, captured and detained.
My sons have had weapon safety and hunting ethics, drilled into their heads since they were old enough to pick up a weapon.

No amount of re/conditioning by anyone will change that.

Likely he is a little bitter and messed up.
He was bitter and messed up when he voluntarily left his family to get a deeper education in hate and terrorism. The family he's coming home to has expressed openly that they hate Canada and everything it stands for. They despise secularism. They believe, like you, that Jews rule the world and must die.

I'd say years of Canadian approved torture did the most damage.
Your opinion is based on fantasy and bias. Thus has all the validity of Bush's.

If he had been treated as a child soldier as per Canadian, US and international laws, he probably would have been rehabilitated by now.
I doubt it.

The minister responsible for approving Khadr's torture and ill treament was Liberal Minister of Foreign Affairs Bill Graham
I'm surprised you didn't make the connection to Harper.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Should be interesting to see those that went off their collective rockers when Black came back, lose their sh!t when Ohmar gets back in.

I mean speaking of potential recidivism.

Omar was 15 when he was shot, captured and detained. Then he was tortured by the US for a few years with the full cooperation of the Canadian government.

Likely he is a little bitter and messed up. I'd say years of Canadian approved torture did the most damage. If he had been treated as a child soldier as per Canadian, US and international laws, he probably would have been rehabilitated by now.

There is no evidence he was tortured.

Some people...not mentioning any names <wink><wink>:smile: don't need evidence to support their ideology...

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Tell you what CB. If you can reference a single post by me which backs your claim that I believe, "Jews rule the world and must die." I'll eat my own underwear. You are a troll and a liar.

Omar Khadr has detailed a range of torture and other ill-treatment he says he was subjected to at that time, including painful physical stress positions, threats of rape, sleep deprivation, use of barking dogs, hooding, shining bright lights into his injured eyes, being used as a human mop to clean up his own urine, and more.

The prosecution has carefully sought to choose statements from interrogations that were done by the book. But those allegedly “clean” interrogations came in the wake of other sessions in which Omar Khadr alleges he was subjected to these various forms of torture or other ill-treatment. In at least one instance his allegations have been corroborated by the interrogators themselves. For instance Omar Khadr’s initial lead interrogator in Bagram has admitted to using a scenario during interrogation that amounted to a threat to send Omar Khadr to a prison where he would be raped and likely killed by other inmates.

Omar Khadr trial

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Tell you what CB. If you can reference a single post by me which backs your claim that I believe, "Jews rule the world and must die." I'll eat my own underwear.
Even if I did, you wouldn't. People like you, who are superficial cowards, don't follow through on promises. Shall I ask where I said I had an STD?

Your double standards are pathetic and lame.

You are a troll and a liar.
Says the lying troll that made a fool of himself just this past week. Than tried to lie his way out of it.

Go peddle your lies somewhere else EAO. Your love of terrorists, hatred of Jews, double standards and crybaby BS has grown old.

Omar Khadr has detailed a range of torture and other ill-treatment he says he was subjected to at that time, including painful physical stress positions, threats of rape, sleep deprivation, use of barking dogs, hooding, shining bright lights into his injured eyes, being used as a human mop to clean up his own urine, and more.
Conjecture. Which is only acceptable to you, if it demonizes Jews or absolves terrorists.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Even if I did, you wouldn't. People like you, who are superficial cowards, don't follow through on promises. Shall I ask where I said I had an STD?

Your double standards are pathetic and lame.

Says the lying troll that made a fool of himself just this past week. Than tried to lie his way out of it.

Go peddle your lies somewhere else EAO. Your love of terrorists, hatred of Jews, double standards and crybaby BS has grown old.

Conjecture. Which is only acceptable to you, if it demonizes Jews or absolves terrorists.

My comment regarding you having an STD was a low blow. I apologize.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Thanks (Obrigado)... I was in Portugal for 10 days. Internet is expensive and slow. But I'm back home now.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Oh where is Dancing Loon! She'd open her house up for the sweet boy.

I remember years ago she was saying how adorable the little Taliban boys holding up two finger "peace signs" in the madras in Pakistan in a documentary. I had to explain that they meant Victory... not peace.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I remember years ago she was saying how adorable the little Taliban boys holding up two finger "peace signs" in the madras in Pakistan in a documentary. I had to explain that they meant Victory... not peace.
Sillier things have happened. I've seen reporters cheering on Iraqi kids as they gave colalition forces the "thumbs up."

A thumbs up in their world is "flipping the bird" in our world.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Sillier things have happened. I've seen reporters cheering on Iraqi kids as they gave colalition forces the "thumbs up."

A thumbs up in their world is "flipping the bird" in our world.

LMAO! Really? I had no idea.

"They really like us guys!"

Too funny.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yuuup. I almost pissed myself when reporters where saying " it was a heartfelt welcome when children greeted the soldiers giving thumbs up wherever they went"