Close-up of cabby running over dude *graphic*

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

I bet you the stupid fukker is sober now..

I would have backed up over him to.. dead people can't sue.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
To be honest, I'm not sure I would have done a lot different than the cab driver did. What was he supposed to do? Stay there and potentially get the living **** kicked out of him by the bunch of them? And that's before he even ran over one of them! They were kicking the car, throwing things at it, jumping on the freaking roof for crying out loud? Maybe the only thing I would have done differently would be to immediately go to the police station and report the incident and say that I feared for my life and that is why I left the scene.

The group of punks should be held accountable for their actions, which sure as **** lead to the culmination of events.

BruSan

Electoral Member
Jul 5, 2011
So this mentally challenged individual thought he wouldn't scare the crap out of that driver when he joined in the screaming meemies attack on him by kicking his door in and climbing over his roof leaving dents all over the thing and then compounds his insanity by jumping off the front ot it?

Cabby just supposed to sit there and let himself be eventually beaten to death by these racist azzholes.

You just can't fix stupid and there's far too much of that in evidence in this vid. Always a problem when a bunch of low I.Q.s happen to cluster together for even an instant.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Cabbie's in a vulnerable position most times. I'd have done the same - but been on the radio to dispatch to send cops. The speed bump meant the mob just got a lot more agitated.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
While talking with my father (retired cop), he said that he felt the cabbie would probably end up being let off. I hope that turns out to be the case.

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County
The unfortunate part of the story is the how quick the police were to charge the cabbie before any investigation is even considered. It is the sorry state of policing in Canada, "charge 'em anyway and let them defend themselves in court" which is monetarily prohibitive to most of us. With just the video as evidence, he did what any reasonable person would have done; remove himself from the threat. Had he no other option, the use of deadly force may have been justified. The goon should consider himself very lucky that he was only run over as a result of the cabbie merely wanting to escape rather than having to use force to stop the attack, and that his injuries are not considered life threatening. I would be surprised if the Crown proceeds with the indictment, but if it does, it could mean another black eye for the justice system, not like they haven't got enough of those. Quebec is a funny place, citizens have been aquitted of killing police officers by claiming self defense nearly as often as police have been aquitted of wrongdoing in killing innocent citizens when raiding the wrong address.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Cabbie's in a vulnerable position most times. I'd have done the same - but been on the radio to dispatch to send cops. The speed bump meant the mob just got a lot more agitated.

Those idiots clearly escalated the entire situation by jumping on the car and kicking in the doors. What likely started out as a stupid fare dispute obviously became about the driver getting panicked over fear for his safety. It's equally obvious, to me, that there was no intent to physically harm anyone on the part of the cabbie, they were coming at him from all sides.

While talking with my father (retired cop), he said that he felt the cabbie would probably end up being let off. I hope that turns out to be the case.

I hope so too. If they don't I'd like to at least see a few in that crowd face charges as well, they are just as culpable in what transpired.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Hopefully Locutus will keep us apprised of the situation if a newer article is released.