Detroit judge proudly pulls a Weiner...

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

A husband is upset after finding a photo of a nearly nude man on his wife's cell phone. She says the photo came from her boss? What does she do for a living? She's a court bailiff. Who's her boss? Detroit 3rd Circuit Judge Wade McCree.

Fox 2's Charlie LeDuff shows the photo to Judge McCree. The Judge seems quite proud of it. "Hot dog, yep that's me," says McCree. Play the video to get the full report and to hear what the judge himself has to say about the photo.

LeDuff also talks to legal analyst Charlie Langton who says it's possible McCree could lose his job over the photo.

McCree's father, Wade H. McCree Jr., was the first African-American judge to be appointed to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit and only the second African-American solicitor general, serving during the Carter administration.

more

Court Bailiff: Detroit Judge Wade McCree Sent a Nearly Nude Phot of Himself to Me

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

A husband is upset after finding a photo of a nearly nude man on his wife's cell phone. She says the photo came from her boss? What does she do for a living? She's a court bailiff. Who's her boss? Detroit 3rd Circuit Judge Wade McCree.

Fox 2's Charlie LeDuff shows the photo to Judge McCree. The Judge seems quite proud of it. "Hot dog, yep that's me," says McCree. Play the video to get the full report and to hear what the judge himself has to say about the photo.

LeDuff also talks to legal analyst Charlie Langton who says it's possible McCree could lose his job over the photo.

McCree's father, Wade H. McCree Jr., was the first African-American judge to be appointed to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit and only the second African-American solicitor general, serving during the Carter administration.

more

Court Bailiff: Detroit Judge Wade McCree Sent a Nearly Nude Phot of Himself to Me

I wonder if he sent any pics of himself pulling a weiner.

;)

I wonder if he was having an affair with the wife?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
This creepy 'hearsay' dick is a playa.

Just a matter of time before we hear from the good judges' wife. :lol:

He's toast.